" What? Boyfriend? Is this your boyfriend calling Nandini?", Soha threw one question after another when Manik returned my still ringing mobile and asked me to go and prepare that list.

" Pick it up. How about we invite him for wedding too. After all he is your boyfriend Nandini. Ask him if he can come. ", Soha didn't even gave me a moment to say anything. She clicked on the receive button and pressed mobile at my ear.

" Hey Nandini, were you busy? ", Aryaman asked as he must have felt I was busy because granted some monster didn't let me pick my phone.

" No. I can talk.", I didn't know what else to say in front of Soha's excited eyes and in front of his stren face.

" Where are you? I came at your home. I thought we could go out and watch a movie.", I could sense him getting shy and stutter as words came out of his mouth. He clearly was asking for a date. He must be ruffling his hair in embarrassment. He had always been cute. Sometimes I would really wonder that why i had to fall for a jerk like Manik but not for a guy who had always been there for me as a best friend earlier and now as a boyfriend.

But Aryaman was still a best friend to me.

Even though I agreed to date him when we last went on a date with him which had turned out to be a horrible decision as that very day this monster came back in my life. Soha nudged me as I had totally forgotten about the call as I was deeply lost in my memory lane.

" I am out of city because of work Aryaman. Didn't Navya tell you?", I told him.

" Oh. No, I am standing outside at your home because its locked. Navya must have gone out for something.", He sounded sad when he said oh and it made me feel guilty. He seemed very excited to go out with me. At times like this it really made me feel like I was being a bitch to my best friend. Boyfriend I meant. Manik was no longer looking at what was going on instead he had served himself breakfast and he made his way back to his room. But Soha was mouthing to ask me if Aryaman could come for wedding.

" Aryaman will you be free for few days? I have come here to organise a wedding. We can attend it together if you have time. Otherwise its okay.", I too gave it a thought. And actually it would be less lonsome or to say more fun if I would have someone I know next to me. It wasn't like Soha was mean to me or something. It was just that I didn't know her that well and I had been an introvert so my communication skills suck and besides that she was groom's sister so she didn't have much free time.

" Yeah I can take off for few days just tell me when.", I could hear happiness and eagerness in his voice. I looked at Soha to ask her when Aryaman could come and for how long.

" Tomorrow will be awesome if you can come. The whole wedding event is going to take 5 days. ", I told Aryaman as Soha told me.

" Yeah. I can manage.", He said.

" Okay. Then I will text you the address.", after bidding each other bye I hung up and next moment Soha squealed in joy. She was way to excited to see Aryaman.

** pov over **

After checking address twice to make sure she didn't have got it wrong, Nandini pressed the send button. After sending address to Aryaman of the venue Nandini decided to get back to work. So she thought of taking a stroll around the place to get some ideas as to how they could decorate it.

She didn't see Manik for whole day not during dinner even. He was no where to be seen. After having chit chat after dinner Nandini went to their room and took out night clothes and went to washroom to freshen up. She wiped off water from her body and looked for her clothes. But she couldn't find it in the washroom.