After the call he walked into the room, and Bulgaria guessed by his face he wasn't ok. ''You can stay for breakfast if you like,'' He offered, and the American thought a bit. ''You have bacon?'' Bulgaria nodded, walking into the kitchen to start cooking. Greece and Poland where sound asleep, leaning on each other. America smiled a bit, but thought about the Japanese Empire once more. Why did he turn, and how? There was no sign the German could of done this, so did he want this? No he couldn't possibly want this, but a feeling in his gut told him other wise. He sighed, sitting down into a chair by a small wooden table. He wished he had gotten his phone, but he didn't think to much about it. Couldn't blame him too much, he just awoken up at that moment. A subject concerning his father was starting to dig it's way into his mind. If he turned into an Empire again, and England had control. Would he.. Would he hurt him, and his family again? All those years ago, he didn't know his father was a fusion of the two countries at the time Scotland, and of course England. Ireland was there, but not much as a near thought. Over time, the country didn't like the others. Mainly England over how controlling he was, and so they fought. Ireland has split, but a part of him was lost into England's hands. Northern Ireland was now a part of the Untied Kingdom, and so was Wales. None of them liked it much, and still fight over everything. America wouldn't understand a country is far different than a state, countries can control you. They can force you to be someone you didn't want to be, but states you have more control over. Most countries forget about their states while they're doing their everyday schedule. When Britain had realized what he done to his sons, and family. He never realized there could be another way, he didn't have to just be England's little puppet. Decades of time later, Britain had finally been caught split apart. Something he was terrified of showing, the fear of once the kind on falls they couldn't defend themselves. It was hard at first for them, but it seemed like things where lightening up. He hopes Britain can fight through this once more, but for now he should push his worries away. As the bacon had finished cooking, and Bulgaria took it out. The alarm scared Poland awake, soon after realizing it was just the oven. ''America, why are you here?'' He asked, and America sighed. ''Japanese Empire tired to kill me,'' He said, and that brought fear to the little Polish man. He feared that the two Empires would make another Axis Powers of sorts, but remembered how the German Empire actually hated Japanese Empire. In that war, the Japanese Empire had actually helped Britain somewhat, taking over islands German Empire had. ''Come get your plates!'' Called Bulgaria, and the two walked out. Leaving Greece there, sleeping.

''Thank you for the breakfast, Bulgaria,'' America said, shoving some in his mouth. Poland smiled a bit, eating slowly. Greece had joined them for a few moments, eating only two pieces of the meat. ''No problem, hey America are you going to work today?'' Bulgaria asked, and America facepalmed. ''I completely forgot, I don't know how I'm supposed to get my uniform if Japanese Empire still there,'' He admitted, and Poland gave a puzzled look. He looked over at Greece, who was watching the TV in the living room. ''Aren't you able to work without your uniform?'' The small Polish man said, compared to the other men in the room he looked like a child. ''I mean I guess, but.. I need to check on my dad,'' America said, looking away from them. ''I'll drive you to the hospital, America,'' Bulgaria said as he gotten up from his seat. America looked up at him as he did, and smiled sadly ''Thank you.'' Poland looked at the two for a few moments, and sighed. He felt safer around America than what he did the man's parents, he seemed to keep his promises. Little Poland didn't realize just like the man's parents, he wasn't good at even keeping promises to himself. America promised that Japan and him where truly in love with one another, but as time goes some people can change their mind about you. Japan planned to do what he did to China so long ago, gain his love, and break him slowly. Japan didn't want anyone to find out about the persons pain, so he would get rid of the people he cared about. He would use the person more, and more for things they did not feel comfortable with. To some it was obvious as daylight to them, and one of those people was China himself. Even if he hated the America somewhat, even he wouldn't want to see anyone go through what he did. For now America wouldn't realize the danger he was in, and soon would be drove to the hospital.

Bulgaria drove to the sidewalk to the entrance of the hospital, dropping America off for a few hours. He would of course come back to pick him up, as Poland and Greece did not like being left alone. America walked inside the hospital, asking the countries who worked there where the room his father was staying in. As he walked down the halls, he could he bickering from a room down the hall. He hoped it was just another room, but alas it was room his father was in. Walking inside, he saw his father arguing with Switzerland. His accent wasn't his normal British, but instead a jumbled mess of all the countries inside of him. ''Dad..?'' America said quietly, but it got the attention of both of them. ''S-Son, you shouldn't of came,'' Britain said, and America noticed his father's eyes. They where pitch black. Britain was drastically in a desperate need of care, as whenever his eyes where black that mention he was very unhappy. He didn't seem like he was in an empire like form, but instead all the countries inside of him where being very loud. They caused him enough stress as it was as it was, but he wished the rest of his family was here as well. America alone wasn't very good at comforting, like his brother Canada. His cousin Australia understood love better than anyone he knew, and New Zealand his father probably taught him those skills. France was Britain's husband, and they've been through everything together. When he came closer to his father, all he could do was a simple hug. Britain needed comfort, and his son made he feel so much better. He knew America was doing fine, as he was a strong lad. He was proud of him, unlike Russia's disappointment. He knew he was trying his darnest. Yet Britain was so tired at this point, and passed out right in his sons arms.

After staying a bit longer, talking to Switzerland. He walked outside, sitting on the bench waiting for Bulgaria. He wished he had gotten his phone, but it was too late now. He wondered if Russia had started work without him, and wouldn't doubt if he did. He was somewhat glad to take some time off, as his wounds ached everytime he moved. Soon he saw Bulgaria's car pull in near the sidewalk, and America walked over to it. As he got inside Bulgaria looked at him, ''How was he?'' He asked, and America looked away for second before speaking. ''I guess he's ok..'' America said, and looked out the window away from him. Bulgaria understood if he didn't want to talk about it. He drove back to his house, and once they got inside they saw the two boys they left alone where gone. ''Poland, Greece!'' Bulgaria called, but nobody replied. As they looked around the rooms, America heard something in the closet moving in Bulgaria's bedroom. As he opened the door, he saw bright watery eyes looking back at him. ''A-America.. He's in the house,'' Poland said, rubbing his eyes. He trembled in fear, curled up into a ball in the corner of the closet. A scream was heard, and Bulgaria rushed into the laundry room. There lied Greece's cold body, with blood dripping down his mouth. A freshly cut wound was through his chest. Before he could do anything, the Empire grabbed him from behind. He covered his mouth, gagging him. America darted to the room to see the person who supposedly loved him, was about to slice through Bulgaria's chest with the katana he was holding. America growled and pulled the Japanese Empire off, for than Bulgaria  caught his breath. America shoved the Empire to the wall, hitting his head off hard. He backed away, staring in horror at the Empires unconscious body. Blood soaked his hands, and possibly Greece wasn't the first of who he stabbed today. Bulgaria rushed over to Greece, picking him up. His wound went right through his chest, but like many countries this wouldn't kill them. ''Where's Poland?'' He asked, and America sighed. ''He's in the closet, in your bedroom,'' He said, and Bulgaria looked back at Japanese Empire's unconscious body. ''Carry him, and get Poland. We need to go straight to the hospital now!'' He shouted, and America did so as he said. They ran outside getting into the car, and Bulgaria drove as fast as he could. Poland looked out the back window, and for moment he swore had seen a figure staring at the car they where in.