Chapter 2: Stranded

Ruby slowly wakes as her hands don't feel the touch of grass from the Emerald Forest anymore. She opens her eyes to see her teammates on the floor unconscious as the young silver-eyed girl looks around. She sees what appears to be a room with a destroyed ship and dead bodies. She slowly approached a dead body nearby. The body was a male with white plastic-like armor and a white helmet with a fin on the top. "Are we in Atlas?" Ruby said softly to herself as she approached the rest of her team to wake them up. "Weiss! Yang! Wake up. Blake! Come on!" Ruby gently shoves her older sister while gently patting Weiss and Blake on the back. The three slowly wake up.

Weiss look at Ruby. "Where are we?" She said slowly standing up along with Blake and Yang. Weiss' eyes widened as she sees the dead body's all over the place. "What in the heck happened!?" She asked as Blake examined one of the bodies. The cat faunus picked up one of the helmets. "Where ever we are, it doesn't like home or any place I've been to." Blake continues to look at the helmet she picked up. She gently wipes off some blood that was on the cracked visor. Yang walked around until she bumped into an elevator door that caused her to fall over. "Ow.." Yang gently rubs her forehead as she looked up at the door. "Hey guys! I found something!" She shouted to her teammates.

The rest of Team RWBY approached Yang. "What did you find?" Ruby asked as she helps her big sister up. "Looks like an elevator." Blake said as she pushed the elevator button to go up. The elevator worked as the door opens for the four girls. Once inside, the doors close. The elevator moves. Ruby looked at her team. "Brace yourselves. We don't know if whatever cause the chaos downstairs is still here." She said taking out her weapon, Crescent Rose. Blake nods as she reached for her weapon. Yang and Weiss get in fighting position as the elevator stops. The doors slowly open. Team RWBY leaps out of the elevator as they noticed more dead bodies.

"Holy crap... It was like a blood bath in here." Yang said as Blake touched a near by table. The top of the table emits a blue light that shows a projection a dagger-shaped ship. Blake jumped a bit after touching the table. Ruby and Weiss' eyes widened at the hologram on the table. While her teammates were busy with the holographic projection table, Yang walked around a bit more in the area her and her team were in. She looked out the windows as her jaw dropped and her eyes widened. "Uhh... Girls!" The blonde said but they didn't reply as they were too focused on the hologram. "It looks like a ship." Ruby said. Weiss and Blake looked at Ruby with a deadpan expression on their faces. "Of course it's a ship you don't!" Weiss told Ruby as Blake's ears perked up. The cat faunus heard some sort of beeping noise coming from a near by control panel.

Ruby noticed her older sister just standing there. The young huntress approached the blonde. "Yang. What's wro-?" Ruby was cut off as Yang closed her sisters mouth and turned Ruby's head towards the window. The young huntress was shocked and amazed at what she saw. "Weiss! Blake! You gotta see this." Yang said to her other teammates who approached the two sisters continued looking out the window with shocked expressions.

"ARE WE IN SPACE!?!" Blake yelled with excitement. Team RWBY look at the star-filled black void of outer space. "How is this possible? From what I know, Atlas doesn't have this type of technology." Weiss looked out in the dark vacuum.

Ruby thinks for a moment as she started pushing buttons on a control console. Yang, Weiss, and Blake noticed this. "What are you doing?" Weiss asked. Ruby continued pushing more buttons until they were being contacted. "Yes it work!" Ruby was excited as Weiss looked at her teammates. Blake and Yang shrugged. "I just pushed random buttons and eventually something worked." Ruby said to her team. Blake and Yang looked at one another. The four girls then got a response. "This is a Republic frequency. Who is this? Identify yourself!" Said the voice come from control console. Weiss spoke first. "This is Weiss Schnee. Me and my friends are trapped in this weird space ship thing. Can you help us out of here?" The comms went silent for a moment. "Uhh... We will send a dispatch to get you. Uhh... What's your name again?" The male voice on the comms asked. Weiss rolled her eyes. "Weiss Schnee. You know as in the heiress to the SDC. I'm from Atlas." She stated. Blake and Yang looked at one another.

"I'm sorry miss. But, there is no record of a SDC or an Atlas on Coruscant. Anyways, we'll send a rescue team to pick you up kid." The comms went off as chuckling can be heard in the background. Weiss got annoyed by this as she sat in a chair a pouts. Blake's ears twitched a bit. "Do you guys here that?" She asked. Ruby and her team draw their weapons and noticed the elevator doors open. What happened next wasn't something they were expecting. Blake noticed blue colored rings heading towards them but was too late to react. Team RWBY was hit by these rings and collapsed on the floor.

A squad of four armored soldiers walked out of the elevator door. "Hmm... Looks like a couple of kids. Let's take them to Coruscant for questioning." One of the soldiers said. Another solder replied "Sure thing Boss." They then carried Team RWBY to a cargo ship in the hanger bay.