Chapter 1: The Journey Begins

Unexpected excursion: While the Clone Wars rages on within Hutt Space, Jedi Masters Obi-Wan Kenobi and Plo Koon investigate an abandoned Republic Acclamator-class assault cruiser to check for any survivors. Origins of why it is abandoned is unknown.

Obi-Wan's Venator-class star destroyer, The Negotiator arrived out of Hyperspace near a neutral moon as they're now close to the abandoned assault cruiser. Obi-Wan strokes his beard a bit. "It's really strange how there distress call from troops on board the cruiser." Obi-Wan said to Plo Koon. The Kel Dor Jedi Master nods in agreement as he then gets a sensed something strange about the ship. The two Jedi walk to the hangar in the Republic Cruiser and approached two Clone Commanders near a Nu-class attack shuttle. "Cody. Wolffe. Prep the shuttle for take off." Plo Koon said to the two Clone Commanders. Both clones sat in the cockpit of the shuttle as their Jedi generals enter the shuttle to take a seat in the back of the transport.

The shuttle exits the hangar bay of the republic attack cruiser. While the shuttle was moving, Master Plo sensed something odd about the frigate. He gently strokes his breathing mask as if it were a beard. Obi-Wan looked at the Kel Dor Jedi Master as the shuttle landed in the hangar bay of the assault cruiser. The two Jedi and Clones exited the shuttle.
Cody looked around with his blaster rifle in hand. The noticed some claw marks on the walls. Dead clone troopers with claw and teeth marks on their torso, legs, and arms. "I don't think the droids could of done this." He said to the group. Wolffe looked at Cody. "Yeah. Whatever did this, there's probably more of them."

"We should split up. Me and Wolffe will check the bridge. Master Kenobi. You and Cody check through the hangar bay." Plo Koon said as him and Wolffe ran to a elevator. Cody and Obi-Wan continues looking around in the hangar. Cody then finds something glowing in the distance. "General. Over there." Cody said while pointing at the glowing object. The two approached it. The object turned out to be a big teal crystal. Mean while in the elevator, Plo Koon started to get an uneasy feeling again. Almost like there is a dark presence in the command tower of the cruiser. "I advise caution Commander. What attack the clones in the hangar bay might be in the bridge." He said. Wolffe nods as the clone readies himself for an attack. "Yes sir."

Once the elevator arrived at the bridge, the elevator doors open and the control tower was now the equivalent of a morgue. On the walls and on the floor there were similar claw marks that were in the hangar bay. Plo Koon then grabs his lightsaber.

As Plo Koon and Wolffe approached the holotable, A wolf creature with fur as black as coal lunged at them. Plo Koon activates his lightsaber as he sliced the creature in have. The creature began fading into ashes. "What the-?" Wolffe said as him and General Plo looked at one another. "What was that thing. It looked like a mutated Shistavanen." He told the Jedi Master. But Plo Koon felt unsure on what the creature was. "We should probably be careful. There maybe more near by." Wolffe nods at Plo Koon's statement. But suddenly, two more creatures appeared. "Something tells me these things are not Shistavanens." Wolffe began shooting at the creatures with his DC-17 hand blaster. A couple blaster bolts hit one creature in the eye and neck. Instantly killing it. Plo then slashed at the creature's left front leg. The first creature dies and fades away while the second one falls on the ground. Plo Koon the stabs the remaining creature in the back. It fades away.

"I think that might be the last of them up here sir. We should probably contact General Kenobi." Wolffe suggested. Plo looked at Wolffe as he deactivates his lightsaber. "I agree." Plo Koon then activates his communicator. "Obi-Wan. Come in. Me and Wolffe were attacked by a few creatures. They look like Shistavanens wearing bone armor." Plo said as him and Wolffe rushed back to the elevator.

Obi-Wan got Plo Koon's transmission and looks at Cody. Suddenly, the sounds of growls and howling can be heard in the distance. Obi-Wan looked around. "I got a bad feeling about this." Cody said.

Wolffe and Plo Koon rushed to Obi-Wan and Cody until a new entity arrived. A floating figure that looked like a ghost, but has a white face made of bone-like armor similar to the wolf creatures. The ghost creature approached and possesses the nearest nearest object. Since Kenobi, Plo, Cody, Wolffe were in the hangar bay along with the ghost, the nearest object that could be possessible was a starfighter. Preferably, a V-19 Torrent Starfighter.

Mean while in a world completely different from the galaxy that is terrorized by the Clone Wars, four girls were in the courtyard of an academy sparring with one another. The academy these four girls go to is one of four different academies. These four girls are named Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang. Together, They're called Team RWBY. The youngest of the team, Ruby Rose is Team RWBY's silver-eyed black-haired leader of the group. She wears a black and red dress with black leggings and black boots. She also wears a red cloak. Weiss is Ruby's partner who has a scar over her left eye and white hair that is in a ponytail. She wears a white dress with light blue highlight near the sleeves and skirt with white boots.

Weiss was checking her dust crystals in her suitcase to make sure none of them were broken or missing. She checked the teleportation dust only to find out one of them was missing. Ruby arrived with Blake and Yang. Blake is a cat faunus who has black hair and cat-like eyes. She wears a bow to cover her ears along with black low-heel boots, stockings, vest over a white crop undershirt. Yang is Blake's partner and Ruby's older half-sister who had blonde hair and lilac colored eyes. She wears a brown jacket over a yellow crop top and a orange scarf along with a pair of brown boots and belt w/ shorts. Weiss looked at her teammates who were puzzled while looking at a annoyed Weiss. "Okay where is it?" She said angrily. Ruby and Yang's eyes widened as Blake started reading. "Well uhh... You see Weiss. When things get stolen, you should go to the lost and found office." Yang said nervously. Weiss obviously didn't buy Yang's lie as she looked furious. "What. Did. You. Dolts. DO!!!" Weiss yelled which cause Ruby to hide in her cloak and Yang hid behind Blake. The cat faunus in return, scoots her butt over so Yang is in Weiss' point of view. "Well... We may have accidentally used a teleportation dust crystal on some Grimm." Ruby said equally as nervous as Yang. After hearing Ruby's statement, Weiss grabbed Ruby and Yang by their ears while Blake put cotton balls in hers. "THAT WAS AN EXPERIMENT I WAS WORKING ON YOU DOLTS!!" She yelled. Blake took the cotton balls out of her ears and cat ears. Weiss dragged Ruby and Yang by their legs out the dorm room door. "You're going to help me find my dust crystals." Ruby and Yang started whimpering like sad puppies. Blake followed them while reading.

The four girls arrived in the Emerald Forest. Ruby looked around with Weiss while Blake was with Yang. "Any luck?" Asked Blake as she was looking through a bush while looking at Yang. "Nope." Yang answered. Both girls sighed as they regroup with Weiss and Ruby. "We found one!" Ruby yelled while reaching for the dust crystal. Weiss tried to stop her partner. But it was to late. The dust crystal glows which caused Ruby to glow as well. Weiss, Blake, and Yang grabbed Ruby. They were glowing as well. Then, the four girls vanished.

Mean while, Plo Koon and Obi-Wan activated their lightsabers as Wolffe and Cody began to shoot at the possessed starfighter. Plo tried using the force to bring the fighter down. Obi-Wan helps Kel Dor Jedi as they held the starfighter in place. Wolffe and Cody ran to supply crate and grabbed two RPS-6 Rocket Launchers from it. The two clones aimed at the fighter. "Now!" Yelled Obi-Wan as Cody and Wolffe fired missiles at the starfighter. The starfighter blew up once in contact with the missiles. A black ominous smoke emanates from the wreckage.

The two clones and two Jedi walked back to the crystal. "Interesting, what's a Kyber Crystal doing here in Hutt Space? Ilum isn't even in this sector." Obi-Wan said as Plo Koon looked at the crystal. "I don't think this is a Kyber Crystal." Plo Koon then waves a hand over the crystal. The Kel Dor Jedi stands up signaling Cody, Obi-Wan, and Wolffe to stand back. The crystal began glowing as the two Jedi and the two clones disappeared from the frigate.