My Morning

Izuku's P.O.V.

*I AM HERE*

*I AM HERE*

*I AM HERE*

*I AM-*

"Mmph.". Izuku gently set his limited edition All Might alarm at ease and stretched his sleep off. His stomach was growling as he was hungry for breakfast. He got up, the cold hardwood floor was startling when his feet landed. He opened his closet and put on his next clean school uniform and signature red sneakers.

Izuku Midoriya is a 15 year old student at UA High. One of the best hero schools there is. His classmates love him, and he loves them in return. Even the hardest ones to deal with. Only him and his closest friends know he's not straight. He hasn't been ever since he realized he had a crush on...him. Katsuki Bakugo.

"Izuku honey, come downstairs I made us pancakes!" his mom yelled. Izuku made his way downstairs and sat at the table with his mother.

"These are delicious mom!" Izuku said, while finishing his third pancake in record time, "Thanks for the breakfast, gotta go, I'm gonna be late." Izuku was already halfway out of the house.

"Honey, I need a hug and 'I love you' right this instant!"

Izuku hurriedly gave his mom a hug and ran out the door yelling.

"Love you! See you later!"

"Love you honey. Stay safe." his mother said quietly.

Katsuki's P.O.V.

*BEEP*

*BEEP*

*BEEP*

*B-*

"SHUT UP ALREADY!" Katsuki yelled, slamming his alarm off.

"YOU BETTER NOT BE YELLING AT YOUR FUCKING ALARM AGAIN! YOU KNOW IT HAS NO EMOTIONS!" Katsuki's mother yelled.

"WHATEVER OLD HAG!" Katsuki yelled as he was putting on his school uniform and headed towards the kitchen.

"I made you some eggs and toast." Mitsuki (Katsuki's mom) said.

"Whatever." Katsuki grumbled and forced his food down. "This is horrible, are you trying to poison me?" Katsuki said in an almost (almost) calm tone, as if it was the usual.

"AT LEAST I MAKE YOU BREAKFAST IN THE MORNING YOU UNGRATEFUL BRAT! I KNOW YOU LOVE MY FUCKING COOKING YOU JUST DON'T WANT TO SAY IT!"

"FINE I FUCKING LOVE YOUR COOKING! HAPPY NOW!? I'VE GOTTA GET TO SCHOOL. HOPE TO NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN!!"

Mitsuki glared at Katsuki as he slammed the front door shut.

She sighed, "What am I gonna do with that child?".

Katsuki was walking along the sidewalk when he heard someone yelling behind him.

"Love you! See you later!"

Ugh. Not him again.

"Oi Deku, do you ever shut the fuck up?" Katsuki yelled.

"Oh, hi Kacchan! How's your day been so far?" Izuku said running to catch up with Katsuki with a smile on his face.

Izuku and Katsuki have known each other since they were in diapers. They made nicknames for each other when they were little. Izuku's nickname for Katsuki is Kacchan. Kacchan's nickname for Izuku is Deku.

"Stop smiling all the damn time, it gets on my nerves." Kacchan said.

"Oh, sorry Kacchan! I didn't mean to- sorry." Deku looked away, blushing intensely.

Kacchan seemed to sense his nervousness and regretted saying what he said.

Poor Deku. I didn't mean to hurt his feelings. God I'm so damn clueless to other people's emotions. I wish I could just grab him and never let g- what the hell am I saying?

Kacchan stared at the concrete, his vision blurred for a second. He questioned his thinking. What was that? There's no way Kacchan could feel sorry for Deku. He hated him. At least that's what he thought.

"Anyway, why are you so God damn happy today? Kacchan asked, trying to make the conversation lighter.

"I- um- uh I- I had a good morning today that's all." Deku giggled and could feel his cheeks getting hotter. He secretly stared at Kacchan's eyes. They were dark crimson red fading into lighter blood red towards his pupil with specks of bright yellow covering his iris. His pupil was a sharp, slanted shape. Almost identical to one of a cat's. Deku loved staring into Kacchan's eyes. Something about them made Deku feel warm inside. Almost feeling...complete.

"Whatever. Did you finish the homework? I need to copy off of yours cause I fell asleep when I got home."

"Sure! Yeah you can totally copy my work! We're friends right! That's what friends do for each other!" Deku nervously said. He started pulling his work out when a hand stopped his.

"Not right now idiot. When we get to class." Kacchan stated.

"Oh, right haha." Deku giggled and put his work away. They walked together towards UA in silence. But neither of them felt awkward from it. It was a calming sort of silence. The type of silence around when you're with someone you hold dearest to you.

Word count: 790 words. I hope you guys are enjoying this story so far. I'm pretty nervous about posting it so, please feel free to suggest any scenarios you would like to see. I won't be updating this story super often though because I'm really busy. You should probably expect a new chapter every weekend but, that's even a stretch. I would also like to say that this story is rated PG-13, so it's more appropriate than other stories. See you later! :)