F O U R T Y - S I X

paisley

i wake up the next day later than usual. i yawn and crawl out of my bed. i walk over to my mini fish tank and sit down in front of it.

"good morning, fishy!" i say and tap the glass. "i feed you now." i say as i pick up the fish food. i open the lid and shake some into the fish tank.

"paisley, are you awake?" someone says on the other side of the door. "yes." i say as i continue putting more fish food into the tank.

finneas walks in and walks over to me. "i think that's enough." he says and laughs as he takes the fish food from my hands.

"billie isn't here right now because she's doing a couple of interviews, so you're gonna be with me today." finneas says as he lifts me up and puts me over his shoulder.

"let's get you dressed." he says and walks to my closet.

~

1

1.1 million likes
finneas paisley's with me today which means fun uncle time 😎

user6 oh god finneas don't kill her

user7 @.billieeilish did you allow this

billieeilish @.user7 no i didn't i told the dude to let our mom babysit her

user10 oop finn you in trouble

finneas @.billieeilish in my defense i stopped paisley from killing her fish so i think i'm responsible

billieeilish 🤦‍♀️

~

"alrighty, now that billie is mad at me, what should we do?" finneas says as he sits me on his bed.

"get mommy a present!" i say and smile. "eh, i don't really like her that much but okay." finneas jokes as he picks me up.

~

we are currently in a store called bath and body works at the mall looking for something to give billie.

finneas sets me down and lets me run around to find some things for billie. i run over to a bowl with bath bombs.

"uncle finnus, i want these!" i say as i stand on my tippy toes trying to reach for one. "how do you know what those are?" he asks, walking over to me.

"mommy let me have one." i say as i look up at him. finneas lifts me up so i can reach the bowl and i grab a green bath bomb.

"is this it?" finneas asks. i nod. "you got a whole store and you choose one green bath bomb?" finneas says and chuckles. "hey, i'm trying my best, mister." i say and pout.

"okay, okay." finneas says as he picks me up and goes to pay for the bath bomb at the register.

"let's go to a clothing store next." finneas says as he hands me the bag. we walk out of bath and body works and start going a different direction in the mall.

~

"go find billie a nice shirt." finneas says, placing me on the ground. i look around the store and run around looking for a nice shirt.

after a couple minutes of looking around, i find the perfect shirt and finneas helps me find billie's preferred size.

"wanna go surprise billie at her last interview?" finneas asks, bending down to my height. "yes!" i say and jump up and down.

~

we arrive at the building that billie's interview is being held. before we got here, we stopped by a convenient store to buy billie some candy.

finneas carries me inside the building and walks inside the room where the interview is being held. we wait until the interview is over.

"go give billie you're gift!" finneas whispers as he hands me the gift bag. i grab the gift bag and run over to billie.

"mommy, mommy!" i say as i run over to her. "well, hello!" billie says as she lifts me up and puts me in her lap. "i missed you!" i say as i hug her.

"i missed you too! what do you have there?" billie asks, looking at the gift. i hand her the gift and she gasps. "you're so sweet." billie says as she kisses my cheek.

billie opens the gift bag and looks inside. "ooh, a bath bomb." she says as she takes it out. billie looks at every thing and then puts it back in the bag.

"thank you, little baby!" billie says as she gives me a hug. "did you have fun with uncle finneas?" she asks, standing up and resting me on her hip. i nod happily.

"well, this is my last interview for the day, so i get to go home with you!" billie says and pats my head. i smile and lay my head on her shoulder.

"she is the cutest!" the interviewer says as she packs up her things. "say thank you, paisley." billie says and smiles. "thank you!" i say and giggle.

"time to go home." finneas says as he approaches billie. billie looks up at finneas and glares at him. "you know i should slap you right now." billie says.

"but you're not because you love me so much." finneas says and smiles innocently. billie stares at finneas. "why didn't you let mom watch paisley?" billie asks.

"because i didn't want to." finneas says simply. "why am i related to you?" billie mutters as she walks out of the room.

•••
word count: 876

whoopsies i forgot to write a chapter yesterday, my bad.

how's your day been?

my day has been pretty great. got some sleep, ate chickfila, the usual. yesterday my dog peed on hand. that was fun.

anyways go drink some water and eat some food or if it's nighttime go to sleep and get off wattpad (and tiktok).

love y'all !