Chapter Six

-Kailey's P.O.V.-
We landed about an hour ago and I went straight to my flat. I wanted to wash my clothes for the next trip. Which could be tomorrow for all I know. During the trip, I was kinda getting the feeling that Reid likes me. I'm not quite sure how I feel about him yet. I just need to get some sleep right now. We still have work tomorrow. So I'm just going to order some pizza and call it a night.

-Spencer's P.O.V.-
It feels great to be back at home. Well, if you want to call the flat Morgan and I share home. "Morgan, I get the washing machine first!" I hear Morgan groan. "Fine!" He yells back.
I get up and head over to the laundry room. I throw my clothes into the washing machine and start it. I take my bags to my room and lay on my bed. I pull out my laptop to write an email to Hotch. 'What time do we need to come into work?' I hit send and closed it. I sat there thinking about Kailey. I'm pretty sure I have feelings for her but I don't think she has any for me.
-Morgan's P.O.V.-
Clearly Spence likes Kailey. But I think he's scared after what happened with....well you know. But enough about him. IM TAKING BABY GIRL OUT. (A/n sorry guys I ship Penelope and Morgan)
I'm taking her to a nice restaurant later on. More details to come later😉😉😉
----------:----------

Hey guys!!!! OML I GOT OVER 1K READS I CRIED THANKS SO MUCH!! Ily guys💋 please vote and comment more!!