Chapter Four

~~~~~~~RECAP~~~~~~~~~

"We have a case in New York"

-Spencers P.O.V.-

I picked up the file that Penelope had set in front of all of us. Huh, New York. We usually dont have serial killers there. Of course they have murders but hardly serial.

"Our first victim is Jamie. She was found posed like this in an alleyway. Her hair was curled, nails perfected, perfect make up, and an obviously planned outfit. We do not have identification on our second and third victim yet."

Garcia told us all this while pulling up pictures of the victims. One thing that was really noticeable to me was the features of the girls.

"So this guy obviously has a thing for brunettes. And there eyes are blue. Also Garcia, what is the cause of death?" I asked her.

"Oops. Im sorry. The cause of death was multiple cuts on their arms and stab wounds on their stomachs. Also Reid, all the girls are 16."

"This guy must look hard for his victims because most brunettes do not have blue eyes." Kailey pointed out.

Morgan suddenly slapped me on the arm. "Geez, what the heck Morgan?"

"You were starring to hard." He laughed while he said that. I just turned an unusual shade of red on my face.

"MORGAN AND REID. Do I need to put some disciplinary acts into action?" Hotch said

"No, Sir." We said in unison.

"Good. Now Kailey, do you have any thoughts?"

"Actually, I do. The guy must be very OCD and organized to pull off what he has done to these girls." Kailey said.

"Good point." I told her.

"Okay crew. Grab your go bags. Wheels up in thirty."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: HEY PEEPS😋 Sorry I didnt update for soooooo long. I was super busy!!!! AND I CANNOT BELIEVE I HAVE CLOSE TO 200 READS!!!!!❤️ I am gonna start a new story but its a One Direction one. So please wait for it to come out!!!!

Peace Out

-Kailey✌️