Chapter One

*Kailey's P.O.V.*

*Beep beep* I slammed my hand on the snooze button to shut the damn alarm up. I looked at the time. It showed 5:30. "Shoot." I muttered. I hurried to get up and in the shower. I quickly washed my self and got out. I threw on the closest pair of undergarments.

"Crap, what am I going to wear?" I said aloud. I rummaged through my closet and finally choose an outfit. I had decided on a tight, gray pencil skirt with a white blouse. I grabbed my black heels and put them on. I decided I would drive to Starbucks for coffee. As I walked out the door, I grabbed my purse and my coat.

I drove to Starbucks and ordered the usual. Then I headed to the BAU office for my interveiw.

*Spencer's P.O.V.*

As I walked into the office, I noticed Hotch coming down to the bullpen. "Alright agents. We have a new person coming in for an interveiw."

Great I thought to myself. Ever since Emily left, people have been interveiw but none had been hired. I hope this person changed all that.

*Kailey's P.O.V.*

I parked the car and walked into the building. I had to take the elevator, as there was no stairs. when the elevators stopped and opened, I walked out and through the glass doors. I knew where Hotch's office was due to the fact that I had to go there to apply. I found myself there quicker than I had expected. I took a deep breath and walked in.

"Hello Ms Kailey Gray."

"Hello Sir." I said politely back.

"I want you to know that you are a strong candidate for this job."

"Well, Thank you sir."

"Im going to ask you some questions. Number one, how old were you when you graduated college?"

"19, Sir."

"Ahh. Very young."

"Yes Sir."

"Please, call me Hotch."

"Okay."

"One more thing, Do you have any experience in the field?"

"Yes. I was an officer for 2 years but I have always wanted this job."

"Well, Kailey. You have........"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hey guys!! This is my first book. Sorry for any mistakes, spelling or grammar. I am typing this on my ipod so yea. Please vote and comment what you think!!

~Kay