Chapter 1

Beep...

Beep...

Beep...

I crack my eyes open to look at the time on my alarm. 6:00. Ughhhh... I reached over to turn off my alarm but ended up smashing my fist into to. Shit. Oh well. I get up out of my heavenly soft bed and walk straight to the bathroom and took a shower. Who doesnt enjoy a refreshing shower to start the day?

I get out and look in the mirror at the mess that is supposed to be me. I laughed at myself and started blow drying my hair, when it was dry I brushed out my dirty blonde hair that reached mid-back. I didn't have to straighten my hair cause its natural straight so that's a plus I guess.

I put on some eyeliner and mascara which made my bluish gray eyes look even deeper blue then they already were. Then brushed my teeth then headed to my closet. Getting ready for school was probably my least favorite part of the day. Opening my closet i examined my choices.

I picked out a black muscle tee that said " fuck authority" and grabbed my favorite ripped skinny jeans and combat boots. My mom says my look isnt very approachable but everyone in school and in my pack knows not to mess with me and i kinda like it that way.

Oh and speaking of...I'm a werewolf and I am the daughter of the alpha of the black moon pack the second strongest in the country. I've already shifted when I was 16, I'm a pure white werewolf which makes me "special". I'm as strong as alpha, I have heightened senses like an alpha but the thing that I have that is better than alphas is my speed. I can out run anyone on this planet. Prophecy say that when a pure white wolf meets their mate we get a special gift from the moon goddess like the power to control the elements or healing or even bringing people back to life. I havent met mine yet so I wouldn't know if its true or what gift i will have.

Only a few people know about me being a white wolf. Me, my mom, my dad, my brother and my small group of friends. If other people found out they would want to take me for theirselves and try to use my power for selfish agendas, so that's why we keep me a secret.

With one last glance in my full sized mirror I run down the stairs straight to the kitchen. When I get there my mom made me my favorite breakfast, eggs bacon and chocolate chip pancakes.  I couldnt help but smile ear to ear.

When she sees me walk in she runs up to me and gives me a huge bear hug and screams in my ear "happy 17th birthday my darling Eve" ohhhhhhhhhh yeah today's my birthday, guess my brain is still asleep. I sigh and pulled away from my mom.

"Thanks mom, I totally forgot it was my birthday" I said jokingly.

She rolled her eyes at me and made me a plate. I scarfed it down, being a wolf makes me eternally hungry which can be a real drag sometimes. When I finish I was about to leave for school when someone was behind me hugging me tightly.

I already knew who it was I turned around and found my older brother Damon grinning at me I laughed and he said " so little sister how does it feel to still be a year younger than me?" I punched him in the arm playfully and said " oh shush you're only a couple months older than me, were even in the same grade stupid". He was still grinning and just rolled his eyes and started pulling me to the door and said " whatever hurry your big ass up we need to get to school before were late" I frowned at the mention of school... Even on my birthday I gotta go through hell. I rolled my eyes and stalked after Damon.

Great since I'm 17 today this marks the time where I can now find my mate. Well this is just going to be peachy...

So that was my first chapter guys. Was it okay? I hope so. I'm not one of those authors who puts a lot of authors note but if I do then its about something super important. Okay? Alright guys hope you enjoyed. *2020 update* just finished editing this chapter only a million more to go!