Chapter 19

After we all had that awkward silence thing my parents left leaving me alone with lance.

"Hey wanna go find PJ and see if he wants to train?" I said happily

"Sure babe what ever you want" lance said walking out of my room to get dressed.

So I walked over to my closet and grabbed a sports bra and some spandex that were short but not slutty short.

After I put those on I walked to the bathroom and put my hair in a high pony tail but didn't put any make up on except for foundation to cover Zack's mark that I still had up. I debated on if I should take my snake bits out or not but I ended up leaving them in.

I walled into my room again and heard a knock on the door and I said come in. It was lance of course. He didn't have a shirt on which made me go a little crazy inside.

Lance has always had a great body but now its just irresistible. But lucky he had basketball shorts on so I could see anything else.

But a growl snapped me out of my day dream.

"You are not wearing that. Everyones going to be looking at you and that's definitely NOT okay" he said pulling me into his chest.

"Lancey chill out it'll be okay. Basically everyone here is friends with me so they know not to stare." I said looking up at him.

"Did I ever tell you how hot you look with snake bites" he said while basically purring.

"No but now I know. But come on lover boy I want to train" I said running out of my room, down the stairs and outside.

"Yo PJ wanna train" I said through mind link.

"Hell yes I've missed you blondey" I roll my eyes and head to the training grounds.

When I get there I see PJ and run to him and jumped in his arms. This guy is like a brother to me. He taught me how to kick ass.

But he instantly let me go when he heard a growl come from behind us. I rolled my eyes and turned around and saw lance.

"Lance stop it you know me and PJ are best friends Jesus." I say walking away.

Before I walked to far lance ran in front of me which made me stop.

"I'm sorry its just I don't want anyone touching what's mine. But I'll try to stop" I smiled and nodded.

So I walked over to PJ.

"Ready for me to kick your ass?" I say smiling wide.

"Well see what you got" he taunted.

So we stood in the stance to fight and we began to circle each other. I knew he would make the first move cause he always does. He stepped with his left foot so he was punching with his right hand.

I dodged and used me super speed to run behind him.

"God damn it Eve I thought we said no super speed and strength when we fight" he sighed

"You know what whines? Babies" I smiled.

"Have you been watching supernatural again?" He said laughing a little.

"Maybe I can't help it Jensen Ackles, Misha collions and Jared Padalecki are just to damn fine not to watch" I laughed ignoring lances growl.

But before I was done laughing PJ charged me and tackled me against a tree. Damn the one hurt. But I pushed him off and went in for a left but swung right and got him in the jaw.

He stumbled back shaking it off.

"Hey you got better" he smiled.

I ran at him and jumped over him and kicked his back. He fell to the ground.