Chapter 2

As I walk out to my glorious dodge challenger that I got last year for my 16th birthday. I smile, its purple with a black strip going down the side and I love it to death. I jump in and start it up. Of course it started on the first turn and started to purr like a kitten. I look over at my brother in his ford mustang which is orange with a black strip down the side, I smirk and rev my engine as I back out of the drive way out to the street.

Its only a 2 1/2 mile drive to school. When my brother pulled out on the street I reved my engine again and look at him. He looked at me and pulled up beside me and rolled down his window. "What if we get pulled over" he said cautiously. I looked at him with a dangerous look in my eye. " stop being a baby and let's race " I said as I rolled up my window.

I look at him and mouthed the words " three...two...one" and we both stomped on the gas paddles. He pulled out in front of me which was all according to the plan. I shifted into second gear and started to move forward getting closer to passing him. There was a turn we had to take coming up, so I hit the breaks and drift to the right. I quickly press the gas and shift to third. I looked in the mirror and Damon was right on my tail. I started laughing uncontrollably and blocked him from passing.

I could now see the our school in the distance and as we pull in to the school parking lot I could taste the victory. I slow down and went to my usual parking stop under a big maple tree. I jump out and start doing a victory dance. My brother jumped out with a smug smile and said " I let you win" " yeah yeah sure you did...your mustang only dreams of beating my challenger!" I chanted. He rolled his eyes and put his arm around my neck and we walked into school together.

I told him bye as I walked to my locker and got my trigonometry book and my notebook. I close my locker and jump back like 3 feet but then recomposed myself when I realized it my best friend Taylor and my best guy friend Lance.

Lance and me have known each other since diapers because his dad is my dads beta. he's basically like another brother to me and Taylor is my dads third in command daughter I met her in 4th grade when her family joined the pack. We almost immediately became great friends but even to this day Lance is my absolute best friend.

" Happy Birthday Eve! Is that a grey hair I see in your hair? " lance sarcastically whispered. I punch his arm and chuckle to myself and say "The only way i have grey hair right now is because you stress me out!" after that we all burst out into a fit of giggles.

We walked to lances then Taylors lockers. Lance is about 6'2 and has blonde hair and green eyes. He's pretty toned and is a total sweetheart to everyone. People wonder why we haven't dated, I don't know honestly. Hes talks about waiting for his mate to experience everything for the first time, so ive never thought twice about it.

On the other hand there's Taylor. She's a whopping 5'2 while I'm 5'6. She has long brown hair and blue eyes and let's just say she doesnt have trouble in the boyfriend department. Shes very curvy and is extremely kind to the people she cares about. All around shes a catch but she has a new exciting love every week looking for her perfect romance.

After we go to their lockers we head to our first period. We all have the same classes which is just a perk of being the alpha daughter. Our school is both for humans and for werewolves so we have to keep it everything on the DL but our principal is a werewolf so were all pretty safe.

Our first class is trig and math is for sure my weakest subject. I have no clue why i decided to take it as my first class of the day. I start watching the clock feeling like its moving in slow motion because im looking forward to my party tonight. I swear it's going to be great because my pack really knows how to have a great time. My dad is inviting other alphas from around the country to attend so that maybe I'll find my mate. Im least excited about that part but i cant aviod it forever. I don't want an alpha as a mate honestly, I hate how they are always possessive and bossy. I can't deal with that I like to live wild and free to do whatever I want. Not to be bossed around by a stupid alpha. But whatever happens happens i guess.

The rest of the day goes painfully slowww but as the last bell rings i breath a sigh of relief. When I got home I was so excited to see most of the pack helping my family set up for the party. I said hey to everyone and yelled a thank you as i ran upstairs to get ready. This was going to be the best night of my life!

Hey guys hope you liked the chapter. Gawd it takes forever to write one but I like it. Comment vote and favorite :3 ✌ *2020 update: another chapterrrr edited! i feel like im on a roll now. Hopefully i can get through the next couple chapter tonight