«kiribaku/bakushima» [fluff/smut]

Start from the beginning

"Gosh, who knew you were such a bottom, Kat." Kirishima flipped them over so he was laying on top of Bakugo. "Shut up and kiss me, Shitty Hair." Kirishima laughed but pulled him into a kiss again. The red head pulled at Bakugo's sleeveless shirt and broke the kiss to pull it up.

Knock knock

"Shit!" Bakugo whispered and quickly put his shirt back on. "Who is it?" Kirishima asked. "Uhm, Kaminari. Can I come in, or are you busy snogging?" Bakugo growled. "We We're not snogging Pikachu!" "Yeah sure."

He walks inside. "Bro, do you have some comics left, I'm out." Kirishima smiles lightly. "Yes, on my desk." "Thanks bro!" And with that Kaminari was gone.

"Y'know, Kirishima," Bakugo said, "I did learn for the test I just wanted to be closer to you..." he crawls on Kirishima's lap again. "Heh..Uhm.." Kirishima stutters. "Get that shirt off again, baby~" He whispers before tugging at it. "Okay, Ei~"

That night didn't go further then grinding and making out but since that day, the two were inseparable.

~🧡❤️~

"Okay, so how are we going to tell the class again?" Kirishima asked and swung his backpack over his shoulder. "We're just going to tell them. A-and maybe kiss..." "I wouldn't mind kissing you." Kirishima grins only to receive a playful poke. "Ow, Bakubabe." "What did you just call me?" "Bakubabe.."

"Call me that in class. Please, Ei?" "Sure, anything for you, Bakubabe." Bakugo rolls his eyes and opens the door so they can walk out together. It had been two weeks since that magical day and it was a surprise so one noticed them spending more and more time together.

But today was the day. Today was the day they were going to tell their classmates they were together. Today was the day that they walked hand in hand. Today was the day they could give each other a kiss without hiding it. Today was the day they weren't afraid anymore. Today was the day.

So there they were, walking out of the dorm building, hand in hand. Bakugo snuggled his head in Kirishima's neck so Kirishima was one with his hair. "Don't worry Ei, we're going to come out today anyway." Bakugo smiled lightly.

Once they reached their classroom they didn't separate. It was like their hand were glued together. Kirishima felt Bakugo tense up. "Relax, Bakubabe." He whispered in his ear. Yes, he had noticed everyone was staring at them, but that didn't stop him.

Aizawa smirked. Kirishima has contacted him before to ask if they could do this. He walked up to the front of the class while pulling Bakugo with him. "Ahem," the students who weren't looking at them turned around, "Bakugo and I-ehm-," it was harder to tell than he thought, "Kat...." He nudged his boyfriend's shoulder.

Bakugo growled but cupped Kirishima's cheeks and smashed their lips together. Kirishima smiles and closed his eyes, as did Bakugo. When they separated for air, someone started to clap. They looked up who it was. Midoriya, of course. Slowly everyone joined him until the entire class was applauding for them, including Aizawa.

"So you were snogging!" Kaminari yells suddenly. Bakugo grunts and walks over to his desk. "Good job, Kacchan!" Midoriya pats his shoulder. "Don't touch me, Deku!" Quickly he pulls his hand back and sits down.

~🧡❤️~
Four years later; anniversary

Kirishima laid in bed in his and Bakugo's apartment, almost asleep. "Eijiro, are you asleep?" Bakugo asked from outside the room. "No, kat, but you don't have to ask that anymore, you're my boyfriend after all."