“why is it red everywhere?” he asked for the nth time today, looking at her white bed sheets that already turned red because of her blood.

sooji met his worried eyes before answering, “i. . . i ran out of pads”

“oh no” haruto mumbled, “what should we do?”

sooji didn't say anything. she's starting to look pale.

“i'd buy you pads quickly then come back to clean these up, hmm?” he spoke with a comforting voice, “hmm” sooji respond.

haruto quickly turned his heel towards the window, almost making an attempt to jump down as if he's a cat who has nine lives, “use the door, haruto” sooji mumbled weakly, a small smile plastered on her face.

his worried face turned into a sheepish one, “oh my gosh” he wheezed, “hang in there, love. i'll be back in a bit” he assured before leaving the room.

sooji smiled to herself, thanking the universe and the stars for giving her a guy like watanabe haruto. the guy is really one in a million, a rare treasure.

in the past couple of years, haruto had prove his love for her. he updates her 24/7 without asking, constantly takes her to different kinds of dates, facetiming for like every hour, trying new things together, and giving her gifts when it's not even her birthday. after all these times, haruto has become her treasure.

sooji, on the other hand, stayed on haruto's side through it all. she's been there to support every single thing he does, whether it be rapping, composing, dressing up, styling his hair, or taking off his make up. sooji became his escape from everything.

sooji's phone buzzed from under the pillow, receiving new messages from haruto.

sooji's freaky boi:
» sooji

» love

» you should've told me that buying pads would be this complicated

» wat on earth are wings for??

» hEaVy fLOw Or rEgUlAr fLoW

» and the packs have different colors

» hOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW??

» i need ur answer asap

haruto's coolest:
» wTF HAHASHSHAHAHA

» sowwi 4 the late reply

» get me the regular ones

sooji's freaky boi:
» nvm i got smth alr

» i grabbed the one with a pink packaging

» bECAUSE IM GETTING WEIRD STARES FROM SOME GRANDMAS BEHIND ME

» idk theyre probably talking abt me being a nice boyfriend

» i know i am

» bUT IM STILL EMBARRASSED

» lets just hope i got the right pads

» im heading to the counter

haruto's coolest:
» aww that was so cuteee

» send me pic lemme see

sooji's freaky boi
» [image]