2.9

❝ i wanna hold your hand
and show you the blue sky
i wanna walk with you
i wanna tell everyone
that i like you ❞

— monsta x, because of u

-

it was eight and a half when sooji arrived at the venue

it was eight and a half when sooji arrived at the venue. she wanted to arrive early to meet haruto and wish him luck but the venue is already cramped up with fangirls.

sooji fished her phone out and opened a random camera app. she extended her arms a bit and done a few poses with a haruto banner (which she got outside) on her hand. she edited the pic a bit and send it to haruto along with a fighting emoji.

she internally groaned when a jihoon stan stepped on her white sneaks without even apologizing. but she literally groaned when a whole bunch of wild fangirls came rushing and pushed her to the other side. this is why she doesn't fancy concerts and music shows.

sooji thought, maybe, if she had a friend with her right now, she would last for another hour. but since she's alone, she just wants to go home and watch death note for the hundredth time.

sike, you thought. she would do anything for haruto.

and speaking of the god, her phone vibrated, receiving a reply from him.

haruto_desu
» u here already??

yeppeosoo
» yes

» 15 mns ago

haruto_desu
» how are you?

yeppeosoo
» iM NOT OKAY

» a jihoon stan stepped on my white sneaks

haruto_desu
» oh

» want me to step on jihoon hyung for you?

yeppeosoo
» hey no that's not nice

» im still breathing

» tho its kinda suffocating here

» but i can manage

haruto_desu
» :((((

» i want to see you

» i want to run out of the backstage

» i want to run through the crowds and search for you

» i want to hug you in front of them all