You're a Fool Hyukjae

Hyukjae's POV 

When I got home, and turned on the light I was met with an angry looking Kim Heechul. I almost jumped out of my skin, because I didn't expect to see him there. 

"Hyung! You scared me!" I scolded. 

"Well you hurt my little sister, so I guess we're even." He said bitterly. 

"Hyung..." He then cut me off. 

"Shut up and listen to me for once." He commanded as he stood up. "My sister deserves better than your shit. From the time she was 12 years old, I watched my sister pine after you. What did you give her in return? Nothing. Therefore I set you up." I then raised an eyebrow. 

"What do you mean you set me up?" I asked carefully. 

"I was the one who got you drunk as a skunk that night. Did I intend for you to sleep with Jessica? No. Did I intend for you to get her pregnant? Of course not. But I watched as this situation progressed, and I was watching you, testing you. I was hoping you would chose Shay, and decide to fight for her. Instead all you've done is hurt her. Which proves to me you're not good enough for my sister." He said bitterly. 

"I love her, Hyung." I said weakly as I felt my throat become dry. 

"If you love her, then why do you keep breaking her heart?" He hissed in anger. 

"I never meant to hurt her." 

"I don't care what you meant to do. What I want you to do is stay away from her, and let Yesung make her happy. Do you understand me?" I then nodded. 

"Yes Hyung." I said sadly. His expression then softened. 

"I don't hate you, Hyukjae. I'm just angry with you. My sister means a lot to me, and I don't take it lightly when people hurt her." 

"I know Hyung. I understand." I said sadly. "I just wish I could have been a better man to her. I try to do what I think is best, but somehow I always end up doing things I never intended to do." I then felt a tear slip down my cheek. Next thing I know Heechul is hugging me. 

"Work on it. Try to improve yourself. Once you have things sorted out try to fix things." He whispered. 

"I've already messed up too bad Hyung. I told her lies to make her hate me." He then pulled away, and gave me a puzzled expression. 

"Why did you do that?" 

"Because I wanted her to move on. I realized all I do is hurt her, so I tried to make her hate me instead." He then chuckled bitterly. 

"Hyukjae, you're a fool. Love doesn't work that way. A piece of her heart will always be yours, but its what you decide to do with it that matters. Don't ever forget that." He then walked passed me, and left my apartment. I stayed rooted in my spot wondering what to do next.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this! Leave me a comment to let me know how I am doing! Stay strong my beautiful readers, keep dreaming, I love you all, and I will update soon.-Coolcat51