She vomit all with pain in her throat that leave her eyelids wet.

Breathing heavily she felt his hand running back and forth on her back sso she can calm down and when she did, she look at him weakly.

Her body is already feel a mil bit weak while jimin wipe her mouth.

He picked her up in bridal style and layed her down on the bed,removing some strands of hair from her face caressing it with his soft hands.

Are you okay?- she nodded.

Did you eat anything before dinner?- he asked in concern tone.

Are you hungry?- he asked.

She nodded.

Wait I will come- he said leaving her but before he able to walk out she ran in the bathroom and vomit again.

She came out seeing jimin in the room with worried look.

We should go to doctor. Lets go- he said walking to the closet but stopped in the mid when he felt her arms wrapping in his waist.

No... I don't want to go. Just stay with me please- she said leaning her head in his back.
Jimin turn around to face her,

But you are sick- he said cupping her cheeks.

I am fine but please cuddle with me- she said slowly most like whispering.

Jimin layed her on the bed while she open her arms wide so he can hug her and he did.

Its already passed 5 days to woke up with vomiting.
Jimin request her to see the doctor and she finally say yes.

She was sitting in front her doctor alone because jimin was home. She don't wanted him to come here more like not want him because if the doctor said that she is having food poisoning then jimin will definitely scold in front of her doctors and get angry.... So nah.

So Mrs. Park. What happened? Whats bothering you?- she asked with her calm voice.

Um.. I don't know but lately I am waking up with vomiting. Its been like a week and its not stopping and the weird thing is that my vomit stop when my husband Mr. Park will around me and if not then I have to take medicine- she tell her while doctor was smiling at her warmly.

Oh Mrs. Park.... You are pregnant. You are going to have baby- she said now smiling widely which left y/n shocked, confused. She can't able to get this information in her mind.

W-what?- she asked.

Yes Mrs. Park, you are pregnant-

Ahh oky. Thank you soo much- y/n said with blank face as doctor understand that she is in shock.

She don't know how should she feel right now after hearing that she is pregnant.

She was scared.

She make her way to that house where she can discussed it for now. Her dad home. Mr. Choi.

He open the door as he listen the door bell but got surprised seeing y/n who was standing with scared face, by seeing he understand that she have something that was bothering her.

He let her came inside and seeing his both children in which soo hyun was in arm of hana while she was going in his room so he can sleep properly there.

Oh unnie! You came. How are you- hana asked turning to face her.

I am fine hana and how he is?- she asked pointing to hyun who was sleeping calmly.

Ahh he is fine but just sleeping. Well unnie I got to go to sleep also so bye. And I miss you- she said pecking her cheeks.

When she leaved y/n turn to face his father,

Come sit here- he said sitting on the couch petting beside her and she did.

So whats happened?- he asked taking her hands in his running his thumb.

Dad.... Dad.... I am pregnant?- she finally said leaving her shaky breath.

Oh dear.... Its a great news but... But why are you sad?- he asked as she hugged him leaning her head on his chest.

I am scared dad.... I am scared..... How am I going to do it... To take responsibility and..  What if jimin got mad after hearing it.... I am so scared dad- she said.

Oky for me you are stupid for now. And for your information jimin will not get mad... He will be happy I know because I saw the love towards child in his eyes for your siblings and seeing it I think he will love it. You are not alone... You have jimin beside you so you both will take responsibility of it okay?.  No need to be scared. Feel happy that god give you a baby- listening his she got calm and nodded.

So have you told him about it?- he asked as she shook her head in no.

I am thinking to tell him on christmas as a surprised. Is it right?- she asked pulling away from his embrace looking up.

Of course dear it is. I think its the best. Anyway we were going to present party as like every year and now it will be special- he said.

Thank you so much dad. You are amazing. Now I should go or jimin will get worried as it nearly 9pm- she said giving him her hug and take her leave.

She finally reach their room and take the key off from the car,

I hope you will be happy jimin and I really can't wait to tell you that... That you are going to be a father but for now I am sorry but for now just wait for christmas.

Thank you.