•PARTY•

Norman had always been the student model.

Everything about him seemed too perfect to believe, like a prince out of a fairy tale, Perfect, Tall, gorgeous, smart and rich. It's not a surprise when you realize he was soft but had everything on his control.

Norman is always pleasantly polite, kind and good-humored and good-hearted.

But theres always a bad side, the opposite side of the coin.

Norman is numb, cold and unfeeling.

Norman thought he was different. It confused him, how does trusting someone felt? Remorse? Sad? Happy? Guilt? Joy?

If anything, Norman was rather familiar with a certain emotion that one would never think the boy had.

Anger.

Yes, that sensation to destroy everything that frustrates him.

But truth be told, Norman isn't sure if this is anger at all. Emotions were confusing for him, in order to be seen as normal, he had to potray feigned reactions, display fake sympathy and kind emphaty. Norman had to do that so he can see himself as human.

It's like a big fat joke, Norman being fake.

But he isn't fake, he thought that maybe, if he continues to show these insidious emotions, one day he would feel them.

He wanted to feel happiness.

Yet, years passed no trace of the emotions came to his senses. His heart merely throbs painfully in his chest, nothing more, nothing less.

Only one person know this secret of his, Ray the boy of raven head with dark, sharp onyx eyes.

Ray is similar to him, the only difference is that Ray does not hesitate to show his disdain, his stoic uninterested expression, his coldness, his lack of emphaty. Maybe that is why Norman envied the raven head so much.

Ray was free, Norman was caged.

Norman frowned at his food. He sighed and excused himself, stating that he was full and no longer wanted to finish his meal. Norman grabbed his backpack and his mansion of a house, heading to the prestigious international school of elites, the University Of FFFD. whatever those acronym stand for, Norman is yet to find out.

_____________

"The gala is nearing, what are your plans for it?" Ray, the son of Isabella, owner of Gracefield Industries, started as he place his glass of water down.

Norman hummed, "The usual." The albino answered.

"Who?"

"Maybe Gillian or Gilda, could try Paula too but my chances with her are closer to zero." the albino answered under his breath.

"You are more probable to having Gilda this time." Ray stood up from his seat. "Or we could just go without partners."

Norman mused and followed the raven head as he led them to his private study.

"Without partners? sure, and our chances of having a dance?" the albino chuckled as they slid into the room.

"Get asked for one atleast 10 times, answer five request or more" Ray snickered.

Both knew they could always play their charms, the charisma that thay practically perfected. They could have anyone they wanted, no one is to refuse the highest quality.

They helped themselves with books, the contents thoroughly memorized, informations all analyzed.

"You know, this gala just might be slighty different from the other ones we've attended." Norman said, flipping by the pages of the book he is holding.