I hate it. This feeling of knowing what's about to happen but not being able to do anything. I. Fucking. Hate. It.

"WAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I wailed and clutched unto my Dad's shirt, burying my face into his shoulder. I don't care if I'm mentally matured enough not to cry, but.... I just can't help it. This huge guilt and helplessness is eating me alive.

"Shh..... Its okay, Satoshi. Calm down. Mommy and I will make sure nothing happens to you and Sakura. Don't wo—"

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Inori's P.O.V.)

Ah.... The day I totally forgot about. Kyuubi day.....

I glanced at my Mom who's eyeing the doors warily. Ino and I in her arms. Ever since the Kyuubi appeared Dad rushed us out of the house and in a safe house along with other families seeking refuge from the Kyuubi. Some were ninjas while most were civillians and they were all trying to comfort their crying and visibly shaken children. I was scared as well, I mean who wouldn't be? The Kyuubi's freakin' chakra is so thick that I can't breath or even move. As if everything will go wrong if I ever move a muscle.

Mom tightens her hold on us and tries to calm us down— mostly Ino since she's wailing— the moment the Kyuubi made a thunderous roar, shaking the ground and even this little shack. Every kid present— excluding me— begins to either cry or tighten their hold on their parents or friends or anyone they just want to hold right now for comfort.

If I could bite my lower lip right now I would, instead I settled with a trembling lip and tightened my hold on my Mom's shirt as I glanced at the door. Inoichi, in this case, my Dad isn't present at the moment because he's outside, helping the Third in trying to stop the Kyuubi while Minato tries to stop Obito from controlling the beast.... Actually, I'm not sure if he's still in control. For all I know, the connection could be broken and Minato could have transported the Kyuubi somewhere out of the village... Then Naruto's fate is sealed.

I know that I can't change that fact and Naruto will end up as an orphan who'll just be given an apartment and not live in the orphanage because of a lot of idiots hate him because they heard he has Kurama sealed in him, so they believe he's the Kyuubi itself because of whoever spreaded it. And I bet a hundred yen that it was fucking Danzo because he was so upset that Hiruzen wouldn't allow him to raise the kid in Root. Anyways, my point is, I really can't change that. But what I can change is him having no friends in his childhood. Sure Shikamaru, Choji and Kiba hang out with him sometimes, but I want to be the one who he doesn't have to worry or think if I'll ever spend time with him the next day and so on.

Yes. I'm going to that. I will be his most awesome friend and I will not hesitate to beat the crap out of any bastard who says shit about him or even try to drag me away from him. Even if the ones who'd even try to do that will be my own sister and parents. Of course, I'll try to reason with them first and if they still can't get it through their thick skull, then I am going to whoop their ass, all the wat to the moon were they'll be staying with that lone Otsutsuki guy who lives there!

"Bad news!" One of the shinobis says as he barges in, scaring the shit out of everyone. "A baby is on top of the Kyuubi's head!"

Everyone gasped. My eyes widened.

"What?!"

"How is that possible?!"

"How did the baby get there?!"

"Who's kid is it?!"

"Someone has to go and save that poor child!!!"

Everyone screamed at once and those in charge to watch over us tried to calm everyone down, failing badly. The biggest guy in the room, a Jounin probably, screamed at everyone to quiet down before turning to the panicked Chuunin who came running in, bruised and all.