'I wonder if I'm ever going to get my own crib so I could think in peace....' I thought, imagining my eyebrow twitch in annoyance. Of course, I can't do that cause I doubt baby reflexes will be able to do that..... I think? I wouldn't know. Never saw a baby twitch their eyebrow before.

Mine and Sakura's parents (whom I sadly forgot their names) came into our room and our Mom immediately tended to Sakura while our Dad checked on me, which made us dwell on a staring contest. Dad blinked and I smirked in triumph and tried to look smug, but since I'm a baby, that was impossible. I probably looked cute in whatever weird face I made and Dad thought it looked cute. So he began to coo at me.

'Bastard...' I though, feeling somehow insulted. Hm... If Yosuke was around he'd purposely be a little devil to these two.... Hmm..... I should try that. So with that thought in mind, I began to wail, making Dad panic. I hear Mom yell at him before picking me up and rocking me, doing her best to calm me down. I immediately went silent because I would really appreciate it if she'd stop rocking me because I feeling nauseous right now.

"I feel betrayed by my own son. I thought we're supposed to be partners because we're both men!" Dad whined as he pouted at me. Mom rolls her eyes and says that I'm a baby, so there's no way I would understand his emotional issue right now.

'Actually I do mother dear, but I won't make it that obvious because I feel pretty amused right now. And I'm sorry my good old man, but I just hate it when you coo at me.' I thought and began to stretch my hand out to the crib.

"Hm? Seems like Satoshi wants to lay beside Sakura." Dad says.

'Actually I just wanted to lie down and get away from Mom's so-called "baby-rock-soothing". But, I'll just do what Dad assumes, just to amuse them.' I thought and was placed next to Sakura. I immediately hugged her and began to make gurgle noises, pretending to sound happy. Of course, that was a huge mistake I should have never done. Why? Because they both began to coo at me and Mom's fangirling came out and began to squeal like a banshee.

'Well, now I know where Sakura got the banshee scream and fangirl skills....' I thought in distress. I glanced over at Sakura to see her still sleeping.

I looked back at our parents and mentally smirked, 'I need to teach them to never coo at me, because I hate the sounds they make.' I thought and took a deep breath......... Then I let out a really loud wail, purposely waking up Sakura, making her wail as well. So, as awesome pink headed twins, we wailed together in pure agony— Sakura's pitch quite higher than mine— while our parents lamely tried to calm us down. Now I understand why Yosuke likes doing this. It's actually fun.

I miss Yosuke. I wonder if he got reincarnated here as well. Or he probably survived when we we're rushed to the hospital, which I'm pretty sure was what happened. Or he probably got sent to heaven or was reincarnated somewhere else. Either way.... I can't help but hope that he's here as well.

I mean..... I don't want to be the only person here who has knowledge of the Narutoverse. I'd feel insane and began to doubt everyone, not knowing who would I even trust. I always had a hard time doing that while Yosuke was the complete opposite. He can tell who he should trust and are very good in picking which person to befriend while I have a hard time doing that. As far as I can remember, the only person I was luckily able to befriend and never regret was Yosuke.

I don't really remember a time I got mad at him, or even became depressed because of him.... No wait... There was a time I became depressed but he never did anything to upset me. It's just my depressed state working in.

So if he's not reincarnated here.... Then I don't know if I'll be able to cope up with an everyday life of loneliness and sadness. But if he is reincarnated here, then I'm certain he's enjoying whatever his new life is.

I do not own Naruto at all. He belongs to Kishimoto-sama. The only one's I own are the 2 main characters and some unknown peasants that will soon be appear in this fic.

Sometimes I wonder if the people I've met really think of me as someone strong or I'm just plain weak in their eyes...

- Haruno Satoshi

Just cause I'm smiling and acting like a complete idiot, doesn't mean I won't be able to see the pain and sadness in your eyes.

- Yamanaka Inori