|| XI || Rules and orders

Still Thursday: 11:57PM

( Colby's P.O.V )

We had landed a little over 40 minutes ago and was currently in our shared Hotel room with Joe. Mox was in the shower and Joe hadn't showed up yet because he had ran into traffic. I was kinda happy because there were a few rules I wanted to go over with Mox when Joe is around. Around five minutes later, Mox came out in a towel dripping in water. And damn I couldn't help but, eye him up and down. His abs at full display as his wet hair drips all over them. I licked my lips as I eyes him up and down.

Now I'm not gonna lie. Jon has a great and I mean amazing body that has women ( and men ) falling to there feet. The man is fucking attractive but, I don't swing that way.

"Like what you see, darling?" He ask and I immediately snapped out of my thoughts and tried to regain myself and my posture. "Please. I've seen better looking men. Now there's something I wanna go over with you." I said pretty confidently as I crossed my arms. I wasn't sure if Mox was gonna agree to my terms but, it's worth a shot. "Oh you wanna talk about sex?" He asked pretty amused and I rolled my eyes. "Joe will be here in about ten minutes. You are to remain in your best behavior and you will pretend to be Jon. No hitting me, no hitting Joe, no sassy ass mouth, no saying your name is Mox, no dirty comebacks or remarks and please just don't be you." I explained as quickly and bluntly as I could.

I know this was a lot to ask and was probably gonna be really hard to do. But I do not want Joe finding out about Mox. He's gonna be afraid for my safety and shit and just wont let me stay with Jon anymore. And no matter how much I hate Mox, he's apart of Jon. So I'm gonna stick with him.

"And what makes you think I'm gonna listen to you, sweetheart?" He asked as he licked his lips. I practically almost fainted. This man was incredibly good looking in this moment and it was making it hard to breath. "You don't want Joe thinking Jon is a crazy psycho with two personalities right?" I asked now putting my hand on my hip.

"He is tho." He said. "OH PLEASE JUST DO WHAT I TOLD YOU!" I wined loudly. "Ok, ok jeez man. You sound like a 3 year old little girl." He said and I rolled my eyes. "Now how long did you say Joe will be here in?" He asked coming closer. I backed away the more he stepped closer. "T-t-ten m-min... minutes." I stuttered. "Well, then what can I do to you in under ten minutes?" He said and now had me fill up against the wall. I swallowed hard. "Mox, pl-please-..." "Shhhh" he said and then kissed my lips softly shocking every bone in my body.
His lips moved perfectly in sync with my own even tho I wasn't kissing him back.

He started moving his hands up and down my sides making me kiss him back with hunger. I tried not to moan as he slightly squeezed my sides. "Ah." I broke the kiss to moan a little bit. His eyes had fire in them turning me on in the biggest way. He moved his lips to my neck kissing ever so lightly. "Mmm, Mox." I moaned again making him lick a few spots he kissed over. He started sucking making me crap my own hair and pull on it. "You like that huh?" He asked and sucked my neck again. "Dirty slut." He whispered in my ear making my cock get hard.

"Fuck, your making me hard." I whispered in his ear as I wrap my hands around his neck. He just kissed me again with passion. He licked across my bottom lip asking for entrance and I let him in. His tongue invaded my mouth as I played around with it. Soft moans left both our mouths. His hand slid down from my arm, to my sides and ran down a few of my hands and them my lower stomach. My heart was beating quick as I still kissed my shield brother.