"Bullshit," Stefan said. I looked at him in puzzlement wondering how any of that was 'bullshit.' "I don't care about that home, it wasn't all that fun living alone. Before you showed up, I didn't feel much. I was alone and bored in that home. When you showed up and you started living there, that's when I brightened up. You put the life I needed into me, to make me feel happy to wake up the next day. Just knowing I would see you everyday made each day better and better. In other words, fuck that home. We have this home and it's all good because I have you by my side. Now, for the attack. It would of happened with or without you being here. If it wasn't for you, more people would have lost their lives; but, with you being here, we saved far more people. Don't act like your some curse, that where you go, trouble follows. You're a blessing to have and a blessing to me. You have been nothing but pure and light."

Hearing what Stefan said made my waterworks go faster. Not in a saddening way but a happy way. Stefan scooted over to me and put his arms on mine and looked at me right in the eyes. That's when I realized what I actually needed, something that I crave. It was the touch of this man right here.

Stefan came in and kissed me softly on my lips. Normally I would go for something soft but not in this case. I needed something rough. I quickly got on top of him, our mouth connecting. Instant heat kicked up and sparks flew. I could see him smiling and that smile made butterflies fly within me. I know what is mine and I will take what is mine. I stood on my knees and quickly took off my shirt. I saw Stefan doing the same and eyeing that pack of his was beyond beautiful. His smooth and shiny chest was just mouth dropping.

He grabbed my mouth with his, pulling me back down on the couch. We were making out as if our lives depended on it. It was better than any other kiss from any guy that I was ever given. If this is how a real kiss is supposed to feel like, than any guy that I have kissed was just beyond wrong. My fingers gripped through his soft hair of his, rubbing his hair as our lips met. My heart on a burning passage of righteous. I could feel the heat connected from me and when my hands went down on his chest, it was like playing fire by fire. Stefan put his hands on my butt giving it a squeeze, causing more passion to erupt from me. I wanted to do nothing but rip those clothes off of him, shred them up for hiding such beauty.

From the moment I thought we were going to go further, a knock on my door which left a saddening mourn knowing this was ending. I could hear Stefan laughing about it but to me, not as much. Okay maybe a little, but still. It was a fun time but now the games are over. As I hear the person knocking again I said, "I'm coming, I'm coming," I mumbled. I quickly put my shirt back on and headed to the door. As I opened the door, I was shocked to see Kyle standing there.

"Hey Kyle, you alright?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I was wondering if we could talk privately?" I could see it in his eyes that it seemed important. I nodded and opened up the door.

"Stefan, Kyle and I need to speak privately so we will be in the kitchen alright?" I told him.

Once we were in the kitchen I went to make a pot of coffee. Once the coffee pot was done, I poured Kyle some coffee with some creamer knowing that's how he enjoys it and mine, black. I watched Kyle carefully, analyzing him. I could gather how nervous he was. We sat in silence, giving him time to think and process of what he wanted to tell me. He then started to tap his fingers on the table repeatedly which now made me nervous.

"Lilith, I don't know how to say this," he started.

"Is everything okay? Are you okay? Are your parents okay?" Now I was worried because when he acts like this, it means something wrong has happened.

"They're fine, but I don't know how to tell you. It's about Drake and I." He looked at me than focused his eyes to his coffee and continued to take sips.