After giving him a few deep breaths to stop his advance, you shook your head, palm coming into contact with the floor as in a dry voice, you called," Release!"

Everything then, finally released its pressure on your body: your heartbeat receded in volume, breathing stabilized, and hearing readjusted to your surroundings. All of this, because in a moment of panic, your voice called on Kei, and he came. Wisps of silver glided from you and coiled its body partially behind you, with the top half extending towards Snow who cursed, stopping in his tracks. Not fully manifested, your kudan snarled, growled, and bit at the air in front of Snow, giving you the chance to stand with help from the wall, taking in deep breaths.

"Easy, easy," Snow's voice came out calmly, and as even as it could, his hands slowly going up in the air. "I-I—"

"Away," you breathed, eyes stinging as you blinked furiously. "Stay away!"

"I think there has been a misunderstanding here," Serah said, pushing past Snow, with Fang behind her, weapon in hand. "Both of you, need to relax, please."

In the short silence where nothing followed from the dining area—the crowd apparently louder than your commotion—Kei slowly returned to you, Snow dropping his stance. Serah held her hand reaching towards you; when you did not attack, she took it, leading you into the main office you remembered previously leaving last when you quit the job Vanille had graciously given you, and the issue with Axel had taken away. She shoved you in almost—noticing you glanced behind you with an attempt to run—and locked the door behind her. Sighing, she leaned against it for a moment, and finally came up to you, closing the few steps' gap.

"Are you alright?"

"There's not a scratch on me really," you replied, looking yourself over; the hanfu you were was still it's usual blue, no issue there. You sighed, looking away guiltily," I'm sorry about...the mess."

A small smile spread across Serah's lips and she shook her head, a hand reaching to pat the top of yours," Don't worry about it, Snow will get over himself but...Fang?"

"She...did, attack me first," you spoke slowly, eyes looking around the room," but I also retaliated and—"

"What did she say to you?" the pink haired girl curiously took a step back. "Was it about your kudan, the silver dragon?"

"She just...well, attacked me."

"It must have been something about her calling you [Name] then," Serah hummed for a moment, pursing her lips as she turned around back to the door, opening it, peeking, then closing it once more. "Listen... Why don't you come for dinner tomorrow night at my place and we can get this sorted out?" Turning around, Serah smiled," I'll have you back home by curfew for school the next day."

'That's right there's school,' you wondered to yourself, slowly nodding at her offer.

"Great! I'll see you then. I'm really sorry about this—I promise I'll make it up to you!" Serah almost squealed to herself, happily gripped you in a quick hug, then sent you back outside in the hallway, where she saw you off, watching as you exited through the main dining area in confusion.

What essentially happened within those moments were that Fang knew; Fang could help you. Yet, the entire situation would be harder to explain to her now that she had gotten hostile even without one in the first place.

'I didn't handle it well either,' you thought to yourself, reflecting back to when you had drawn your blade; Snow and Serah popping in only added to your frustrations Now, tomorrow's dinner was on you going to them, most likely for answers.

You lingered across the street from the cafe, realizing you hadn't seen who was working—definitely not Kei, otherwise he would have chased you out. Sighing, you tilted your head back looking up at the sky, and leaned against the side of a nearby shop, facing the main road where the cafe was across the street. You stayed like this for a moment, watching the edge of the sky fade to orange in the dimming distance, deciding on possibly just going home rather than wandering.