Suddenly, I remembered something. I immediately lifted Y/n off my leg and asked her to sit on the seat. "Wait here." I started going but she held my hand, stopping me from going.

"What happened?" I cupped her cheeks.

"Take care." She was visibly shaking, and tears were continuously flowing out of her eyes.

That sight broke me. No matter what... I will save us. I will not let her die, infact I won't let anyone of us die! Because I know... If something happened to me... Then she won't be able to be happy...

I cupped her cheeks and lightly kissed her forehead. "Stay here." I mumbled and ran away. As we were already on the backside of the plane so it was not difficult to reach the bathroom where we went earlier.

The moment I reached there, I searched for the parachute bag. It has to be at the same place where I left it last time...

Fortunately, it was exactly at the same location! Immediately, I grabbed the bag and two-three containers of food and ran back to Y/n. "Y/n!" I called her. She looked at me with tears in her eyes. "C'mon baby, we have to go.." I grabbed her handbag, which she was carrying with her in the plane. Thankfully, the hijackers didn't take it away. I kept my mobile phone and containers of food into her bag and grabbed her hand. "Let's go."

(When A3 was checking Y/n for any gadgets... He was so busy flirting with her that he forgot to take away her and Jimin's gadgets. You can read the 28th chapter again for this. It's somewhere in the middle.)

She gave me a confused look but thankfully didn't protest. She just followed me wherever I took her. When I was reading the instruction booklet of this plane, there were supposed to be two emergency exits somewhere at the back.

Suddenly, I heard the sound of gunshots. Y/n screamed in horror and hugged me tightly. "Shh.. baby. It's okay." I patted her back but continued to search for an exit. Oxygen level was dropping to a high alert. I have to find the exit soon...

Soon I found one exit in the corner. I rushed towards it...The moment I was going to touch the door, a bullet passed away right beside me.

"Jimin!" Y/n gasped in shock.

"It's okay. I am okay." I blinked twice, and took a deep breath to calm my heart down.. which was hammering against my chest. Thankfully the bullet made a hole in the window of the emergency exit. So, it was now easy to open the door.

"Y/n fast! Bring the handbag along with you." Without any question, she ran to me and tightly held the bag in her hand. The airplane was slowly losing it's height.. so we will have to hurry up or... There will be no use of parachute.

"Baby... Look at me." I looked directly into her eyes and she did the same. "See, we are gonna jump off this plane." Her eyes widened at the mention. "Don't worry, we have a parachute. And thankfully it's a large one so both of us can easily jump off... But the most important thing is.. don't panic. I repeat.. don't panic and hold onto me tightly. Just trust me and stay still till we touch the ground... Okay?" I gave her a begging look. She looked hesitant for a minute but nonetheless nodded.

"Excellent. I love you okay? I won't let anything happen to you and me. You trust me right?" I looked at her expectantly.

"Yes, I trust you more than myself..." She smiled a little and pecked my lips. My heart instantly melted. I pecked her forehead and quickly got back to work.

I wore the parachute bag and tied a cloth around me. Then, I asked Y/n to stand close to me. I pulled her to my chest and tied that same cloth around her as well. Now, both of our bodies were stuck to each other and were tied with each other.