Chapter 14 : BeHir Special

Start from the beginning

Husband & Wife???

Her eyes opened wide as saucers and I actually wanted to chuckle but I maintained my angry look.

Or... She looked at me more shocked as I continued.

Dadda & Mumma of Junior Mahir or Bela???

She stood there still with her eyes open wide and looked at me, but she didn't respond.

Say something Bela??? I cupped her cheeks.

In the next moment, Bela crashed herself in my arms hugging me tightly. She was murmuring something which I couldn't hear. I instantly wrapped my arms around her. Soon I heard her sobbing. I tried to console her by patting her back and saying I'm with her. It worked too soon her sobs reduced I could hear what she was saying.

I Love You Mahir Ji... I missed you so much...

Those words and her being in my arms gave me the solace I was searching for, since the past few weeks

When her sobs stopped, I broke the hug and wiped her tears.

I Love you too Bela... I Love you so much...

I confessed but now I knew that this wasn't the first time I'm confessing it.

The next thing I could feel was Bela's lips on mine. She was kissing me and soon even I responded to the kiss.

We broke the kiss, when we were out of breath

I Love You...

We both said together and chuckled.

____________________

Bela's POV

I knew that soon everything between me and Mahir Ji would be fine. But I never knew that it would be fine this soon.

Bela...