10.

When Taeyong said house, he truly meant house. It wasn't a seventh floor apartment with cracking wallpaper or windows that didn't entirely close. It was an actual house. One with a crystal fountain accompanied by cleanly cut green hedges and a pool bigger than Yuta's entire apartment doubled. Yuta knows all of this couldn't be real, it has to be some twisted joke. He can't be currently walking through Taeyong's dining room and into the living room, with the other following right behind him. It has got to be a trick. This could just be Taeyong firing him, maybe he actually did something wrong and now Taeyong is...

Now Taeyong is currently pushing him against the wall, his hands on his hips and Yuta felt that he is literally about to die. Not physically die of course, but die from how fast his heart is beating; or from how hard Taeyong's hands are gripping his hips or the smug smirk on his lips, which seem to be way to close to Yuta's own.

"W-what are you doing?" Yuta breathes out, eyes scanning all over his face for some sort of answer.

"What does it it look like I'm doing?" The words that came out of Yuta's mouth weren't audible but they weren't exactly words either. They were more like a keyboard smash that he would send to Jeno when the boy would send him some dirty text about Jaemin. That was exactly how he felt at moment. A whole jumble of random characters. "You like me, don't you; Yuta?"

The mentioned boy nods his head slowly, unsure of how Taeyong knew about his secret; however he was currently too stunned to think about what could have given it away. He knows he looks like a mess but he didn't care. He knows his hair is ruffled from how hard he's pushed back against the wall. His arms are at his sides, and the rapid beating of his chest was definitely making it look like he's hyperventilating. Maybe he was, Yuta didn't really know at this pint.

"Um," he manages to stutter out, inwardly praying he didn't look like an idiot. "But you're my boss. Shouldn't you be mad or something about this?" Yuta gained the confidence to meet his eye contact and shudders.

Taeyong simply shrugs, He tilts his head to the side slightly, making Yuta press against the wall even more than he already is. "Maybe if I wasn't interested in you."

Was he hearing that right? Yuta blinks a few times, biting down on his bottom lip as he examines the way Taeyong stares at him. The way he leans in closer and Yuta could smell a mixture of wine and soju on his breath. Was it drunk Taeyong talking? Did he just say that he was interested in him? Did he mean it? Yuta isn't sure of what to do and before he can even think of the possibilities, Taeyong kisses him.

It's a good kiss. A fucking heavenly kiss. Taeyong's hands untuck Yuta's button up from his pants, pushing his hands up his stomach; making Yuta arch his back and whine against the elder's lips. "We don't have to do this, if you don't want to." Taeyong's velvet voice is soft against Yuta's lips.

Yuta should say no. He should push Taeyong off of him and tell him how wrong this is; but it wasn't wrong. At least Yuta didn't think it was anymore, Taeyong had initiated this. He was the one to invite him over. He was the one to push him against the wall. Yuta would be lying if he said he hadn't played this out in his head at least once. If Taeyong insists it was okay, who was he to let his thoughts remain.

"I want this." He whispers, his once stiff arms moving from his sides to wrap around Taeyong's shoulders, pulling the elder boy against his chest. "I really fucking want you."

It would be an absolute lie if Yuta said otherwise. His sweet smile and soft voice, made Yuta seem like he's the innocent one of the office. Dainty movements and how he answered to everyone, no matter what the task was. However that was the same Yuta that bit his lip and thought of how wonderful it would be to kiss Taeyong's lips. How amazing it would feel to have his hands on him. They were terrible thoughts, thoughts he shouldn't have about his own boss. Ones that he always felt dirty for having. One's that made him take a few deep breaths when he heard Taeyong's voice, distracting him from the document in front of him.

Yuta never told Jaehyun how much he thought of Taeyong. He was just a simple crush to his friend. Just a silly old crush. Yet that crush turned into desire rather quickly after Yuta caught Taeyong pacing around his office, stressed. His pants a little too tight and his slick black tie hanging off his neck. His hair ruffled and the top three buttons of his shirt undone. Then there was his arms, the way they flexed whenever he yelled at them; or even the one time he threw a stack of papers at Lucas and his voice got so low, and Yuta could see the veins on his forehead. Now Yuta was pressed against the wall, his boss kissing him so fucking amazing that he feels his knees begin to give out.

It doesn't take long before Yuta has his shirt off, his pants unbuttoned and Taeyong's hand pushed in them. "You're really good at your job." Taeyong says, hand wrapping around Yuta's cock; thumb rubbing against the tip. "Like, seriously." Yuta really, really doesn't want to hear about work right now. He doesn't want to think about it even. Which is pretty ironic considering he is currently getting jacked off by his boss. He can't even manage to spit anything out to let the elder know he wants him to shut up. "I've never had such a hard worker like you before."

Then Taeyong drops to his knees and Yuta thinks he's on the verge of passing out. His head hits against the wall, legs spreading as Taeyong tugs his pants down. His hand pumps Yuta's cock wonderfully and when his tongue circles the top, Yuta practically falls on Taeyong. The elder laughs around him, hands grabbing his thighs as he pushes him back against the wall, successfully holding him up as he sucks him off.

There's an odd sense of power that Yuta feels as he looks down at Taeyong. His boss, on his knees, mouth full of cock, dark eyes looking up at him. This wasn't exactly what Yuta had in mind when he thought of Taeyong in a sexual way. Yuta always thought that he would be the one on his knees, sucking Taeyong off with teary eyes. So to have his boss on his knees, was definitely something that made Yuta suck in a breath; a wide grin tugging his lips up.

Yuta however quickly gets put in his place. He's bent over the couch, three fingers deep and hips grinding against the fabric under him. "Your hair is really nice." Taeyong says with a hum, curling his fingers up. "The colour suits you." This must be his thing, Yuta guesses. Gossiping about normal everyday things while having sex. His voice is just as casual as the topics are. "Did Jaehyun do it?" Yuta nods, pressing his face against the couch when Taeyong hits his prostate.

Taeyong doesn't fuck him over the couch like he initially thought. Instead, he's on his lap, hips lifting and falling on Taeyong's. "Oh my fucking god." Yuta breathes out, throwing his head back as Taeyong thrusts up to match his pace.

It's fast and messy, and Yuta nearly falls multiple times. He hasn't exactly been in this position, unless he counts the one time he drunkenly rode Johnny's thigh as a dare but he doesn't. Yuta's hair is stuck to his forehead and there's a shining layer of sweat that covers every inch of his whole body. Taeyong wasn't any better. His face is red and it trails down into the half unbuttoned shirt that he still has on. Every single time the elder bit his lip, his eyes would darker which makes Yuta a whimpering mess.

It was Yuta who was the first one to reach his limit. He grabs at Taeyong's arms, nails digging into his skin as his boss continues to fuck up into him at a rough pace. Yuta presses his head against the other's shoulder, teeth biting harshly at the skin as he orgasms. It's hard and Yuta could already feel how much he's cum. It takes just under a minute for his cock to stop twitching and he's quite surprised it stopped, considering Taeyong is still roughly fucking him senseless.

Instead of cumming inside him, Taeyong pulls out and presses his cock against Yuta's. The Japanese boy feels his thighs begin to shake as Taeyong wraps his hand around both of them. It's only a few seconds later that Taeyong is cumming all over his own hand and Yuta's cock. That feeling alone was enough to make Yuta's stomach tighten as he desperately grinds against Taeyong, moaning as the orgasm caused his muscles to tighten once again.

Taeyong chuckles, an actual genuine chuckle, as he peels Yuta off of himself and gently sets him down on the couch. He ran his fingers through his messy purple hair. "Let me clean you up."

That he does. The elder boy came back with a warm cloth and takes his time in wiping Yuta down, commenting about how much he cummed. Yuta whined and reminded him that some of it is his too. Taeyong was truly a gentleman as he was kind enough to wipe off the lube that had leaked out onto his thighs which is a task that Yuta forgets to do most the time.

It's when his heart begins to slow down, and Taeyong sits down next him with a wide and caring smile that Yuta realises what just happened. He slept with Taeyong. He actually slept with Lee Taeyong, his fucking boss.