3.

He knew it was wrong of him to think of that but how could he not when it comes to their boss, like their boss was not just hot but he was too hot for Yuta's liking. A twenty seven year old CEO that happened to inherit his fathers company and was drop dead attractive just so happened to tick every box for Yuta.  He was tall, rich and handsome but he also had these cute wide eyes that seemed to sparkle every time Yuta caught a glimpse of the man and his laugh was like music to his ears as his mouth stretched into a wide smile that seemed to melt Yuta's heart each time. Just thinking of their boss made his heart flutter and a small blush always seemed to dust his cheeks, however it wasn't just his looks that made him all shy and flustered.

Their boss wasn't like the stereotypical boss that is seen in every single TV show based around offices, in fact he was the complete opposite. He was kind and caring to everyone in the office, yet there were times where he would give them all a mountain of work resulting in him yelling at them and getting frustrated when the correct amount of work wasn't done. Yuta didn't mind when their boss, Taeyong, yelled at him since he didn't get yelled at much plus it was a pleasant sight for the Japanese boy. 

The way his eyes would narrow or even roll a few times as a hand would travel up to pinch the bridge of his nose or even run through his hair; on some rare occasions he would even clench his jaw but Yuta never got to experience that, yet. Yuta would simply raise a brow ever so slightly and his lips would purse out, a small pout forming on his soft features; sometimes a blush would even creep up onto his cheeks. However, whenever he did get yelled at he couldn't take Taeyong's anger seriously as it usually ended up with his eyes widening and Yuta found it the cutest thing on Earth. Besides Taeyong was always pulling him to the side and mentioned how he was doing a good job, resulting in a bright pink and flustered Yuta.

The monthly parties weren't only a good opportunity to socialise but it gave Yuta an insight of what he feels towards his boss. Taeyong was the type of person who didn't drink much unless it was a stressful situation and usually only got a bit beyond tipsy but nothing more. Yuta was like a hawk and Taeyong was the prey, eyes following him and his every move all over the room as he would talk to the others; his eyes shining brightly as a wide smile was worn. On a scale of Taeil to Jaehyun, he was himself when it came to skinship with the others and that could be a mix of hands accidentally touching or running his fingers along arms.

It was nice to see Taeyong in a different light aka a normal twenty four year old adult and not a rich CEO of a successful business. The fact that he was also within everyone's age range meant that he was exactly just like them. 

"Alright alright, I'll go as long as you admit your feelings towards Ten at the party." Now it was Yuta's turn to smirk as the older boy turned a bright red and hit Yuta on the arm.

"I don't like him like that, we're just friends!" He exclaimed, whilst flailing his hands around to help his point.

"And friends totally hit on each other whether it is sexual or not, sit on each others laps and stare at each other for over twenty minutes. Would you like me to keep going?" Yuta questioned and rose a brow as Johnny just glared back.

"Fine, I'll ask him but I can't guarantee he'll like me back." The dark haired boy sighed and sat on the floor, resting his head near Yuta's.

"Wait, not to sound mean but why are you still here? You should've gone home hours ago!" Yuta exclaimed and pouted slightly, looking down at Johnny.

"Yeah that ain't happening kid, I too have a lot of work to do and it isn't gonna do itself." He retorted, reaching up to poke Yuta's cheek.

"Hey, I'm not a kid!"

"Yes you are."