̷0̷1̷

[Seo Changbin]

Slumped on the couch backstage, Changbin was stalking Hyunjin's social media.

Life as an idol isn't easy, you see. He had a lot to deal with, being a member of the hot and rising hip hop band 3racha. After contemplating on what will help lift his mood, he decided to play around on instagram.

He looked through his model friend's huge list of followers to kill time and find an escape from the overloading stress as he waited for his band's turn to perform on stage. He exited the profile and switched to seeing through the explore page.

He stopped scrolling at a particular post, and stared intently at the boy in the photo.

@honey.lix [ follow ]
-based on people you follow-

lix   ● [ follow ] -based on people you follow-

Liked by cherrymin, winwinbby, drama.teacup and 11923 more

honey.lix remember to stay hydrated, loves 💕

And stream 3racha's P.A.C.E--

💬 748 comments
boxerr1 you look stunning!
y.jeong  take care of yourself too ♥︎

//Changbin narrowed his eyes, trying to figure out where he recognized the overly attractive boy from. His lips curved into a smirk once he remembered the shy boy he noticed during 3racha's only ever concert in Australia. The boy that blushed whenever they made eye contact. He's really cute..

|Follow this profile?|
[yes] [cancel]

Changbin touched the follow button without hesitating, and opened the profile to take a closer look at the one that caught his attention.

After a few minutes of typing on his phone, he got up to prepare for the performance, an irresistible smile plastered on his face.