I said and let the door go. She got confused and didn't even try to open the door.

"I told you I'm going to talk with his friend not with Devine himself"

"Okay fine you can go"I gave her my premission to go as if I was her Dad.

"But under one condition...I'm coming with you,so I know that you are save"

"W-what?!. No it's fine.. I can talk with him alone."

"Yeah sure and at the end he is going to kidnapp you.
Who else know what is going inside the head of those people.Didn't you think about this once?"

"No,Jungkook I mean....I-I can handle him myself".

Why was she so negative on ot, that I would accopain her?I don't understand it.I just want her to be safe and nothing more.

"Ok for the last time"I said and sat myself down on the arm of the sofa to face her.Still crossed my arms on my chest.

"I will just let you go if I can come with you... if you try to stop me from doing it,I won't let you out.It's up to you"

I gave her 2 Options to chose.

"Either this or that ?"

"Oh come on. Don't make me chose.I already told you that-"

"Wait- what is this ?" I said as I saw a letter on the table with my name on it. I just could see my name,but not what was written under it.

"Oh it's nothing-wait please no!" she panicked as I stood up to read what it said.

(The letter again)

Dear jeon Jungkook,
I'm dearly so sorry for everything I have brought you into.This whole Situation happened in such a short time and really I feel that I'm going to miss u,even more...even if it's still inexplicable for me to like someone in such a short time,but I think it's because you were the only one that ever really cared for me.Because of you I felt important again,like I'm valuable. I'm sorry that we can't spend more time together,but it's my time to go back to Devine. You will be mad at me I know,but to know that you are save,is the most important for me. I want to thank you for everything you did for me in such a short time and want to apologize that I can't tell you this in person. Please don't be too mad at me and I'm sorry again.

Y/n.

She wasn't serious right now,was she?
Did she just wanted to go back to Devine? No,this was a joke. This has to be a joke.

Your pov

Oh no,oh no,oh no!

I'm in trouble now. He was supposed to see the letter,when I'm out of here.Oh God! What should I do now?. He was defently not impressed about my letter I wrote for him.

I should call the police-.oh...right.... he is the police. I'm sorry I'm just too scared of him right now,because he looks hella scared. As if he could explode any time.

I'm in fear right now.

"When was you going to tell me this?"

"I-"

"Oh no wait!You wouldn't tell me it anyways,because I was supposed to find this out after you were already gone right!!??" He raised his voice at me,but didn't screamed.

"Jungkook you wouldn't understand. I-I,I have to go back to him"

"No,you don't have to do anything at all!!"

"But he's going to do something..I can see it" I almost screamed and cried in frustration.

"You won't go anywhere,I warned you.Don't even try going out if this door,right now" Jungkook said and placed the letter angrly on the table again.