Don't Leave Me

Jungkook's pov

"Where did you want to go?"

I questioned her calmly but very seriously.

I hope she has a good answer.

"I-I...I w-wanted to go to my h-house...I still need some things. I...just wanted to bring them here"

I could tell something was up. She was lying to me. I'm very confused right now.

"Aha...okay...You know, you could have just asked me to bring you your stuff in here. I would have done it after my patrol"

"Oh no it's fine...I didn't want to distrub you,you are always so busy and you are already doing so much for me..I will come right away"

She said and wanted to make her way to the front door,but I stopped her.

"And why are you taking your things with you,if you're just going to bring stuff here?"

I questioned her standing infront of her with my hands folded together.

"I,...ehh I...ehmm..-"

"Don't lie to me Y/n. Tell me the real reason ,you wanted to go?" I questioned her lovingly to have her trust.

"I already told you the reason I just need some stuff-"

"You really thought I would belive you?Taking all you stuff with you??that doesn't seem like you just wanted to bring some stuff in here"

"Belive me or not Jungkook,it's your choice" she said and tried to go out again,but I put my hand on the door and looked at her really strict. She didn't even try to look up.

"Look at me" . I told her with the same expression,so that she would look up.

I never really noitice before that she had a little puppy face.

How cute.

"Tell me seriously now...why did you wanted to go? I promise you,I'll help you out of everything"

She slowly took all her courage together to talk to me.

"It's just....It's Devine again...I have the strong feeling that he's going to do something to my mother"

"But he can't do anything,he's looked up"

"Jungkook Devine has so many people around him,it's not just that he's in jail. There are people who could easly take him out of there"

"But this will not happen he-".

"You don't know him. I had the chance to spent so many years with this person. He was never an easy one"

"But what are you actually trying to do now?"

"I have to... to talk to one of his friends...."

"And why...who told you to?"

"His friend just called me... it's nothing bad,just trust me I'm going to talk with him and will come right after,alright?"

"No you won't......I will not let you out at this time..If you want you can bring your mother here too.."

"Jungkook please you have to let me out of here. It's not what it looks like" she said and tried to take my hand away from the door,but I just stayed in the same position.

"Jungkook Please-"

"Oh...okay as you wish...I mean why not..you have nothing to lose right?....I mean it's not like it's just your ex who beated you up but okay. I'm fine with it.."