They both were cuddling in silence. They were comfortable, they were enjoying it.

She were playing with his fingures as her head placing on his chest while he was caressing her head.

Jimin- he humm.

Can we go to mom house? I wanted to go- he look at her founding she were already looking up to him.

He can't able to refuse it as its the first time that she want from him.

He nodded as she jumped up happily.

Really? Thank you sooo much jimin- she said hugging him tight.

He just smiled at her as she get up so she can dress up.

He was felling so calm after seeing her smile that he missed from so long.

MINIII DRESSED UP. I DONT WANT TO BE LATE!-  she yelled from the bathroom.

After getting dressed he was messaged her mother that they were coming.

Y/n came out dressing up nicely.

Lets go?- she asked.

He look up from his phone and smile.

Looking beautiful as always Mrs. Park- he said and she blushed.

He grabbed his coat and give to her. She was look at him confusingly.

He help her wore it and she smiled at how caring he is.

Why you always forget to wear it? You know how cold its outside is- he said in a scolding way.

You are always there for remind me- she said as he shook his head in defeat.

Now lets goo!- she said dragging him.

They reach to his mother house with her siblings also.

Yes. She said to him to also get them as she was also missing them.

She ring the bell. The lady opened the door and made way for them so they all can enter in.

When they walked in living room they she were surprised that her dad was also their talking to jimin dad.

Oh my god! Look who came. My babies- Mrs. Park said hugging hana and soo hyun.

Mommy- they both shout in happiness hugging her.

Mommy I missed you- soo hyun said clinging to her neck.

Awww. Then why didn't you came early- Mrs. Park asked to both of them.

Unnie didn't bring us here. She was busy- hana said pulling back from her.

Ahh its okay. Now I am here we will do fun- she said ruffling both of hairs.

They nodded and walk to their fathers.

Ohh my y/n. How are you and jimin- she asked finally noticing her and jimin.

She hugged both of them lovingly as they both hugged her back.

We are fine mom. What about you?- she asked.

I am good dear. Now come your both dad is waiting for you- she said as they both followed her behind.

Y/n look at jimin as mouthed a 'thank you' but jimin, he just smile at her.

They both hug their father.
They talk a lott and the little moused watching t.v as the big talks are not for them.

They were enjoying their company so much that they didn't notice the time of dinner.

Y/n and Mrs. Park both go in kitchen and start making food and after finishing they called for everyone.

When the mens came and sit on their seat, hana came dragging hyun who was crying.

I w- want to watch my shin chen- he said crying.

All laughed at his adorable face.

Eat first then you can okay- hana said making him to sit on his seat.

Awww come to me hyuni- jimin said widening his arms as soo hyun quickly got in his arms and hugged his neck.

They were all sitting now finally serving the food but they were looking at jimin who was calming soo hyun.

Hyuni. Do you want to play after eating? Hyung will paly with you- he asked pulling him back as he nodded quickly.
Jimin pecked his cheeks and wipe the tears.

So lets eat now- hyun nodded.

Jimin make him sit on his lap and start feeding him as y/n was looking at them with awww.

They finished their dinner with laughing, chattings.

Now y/n was in Mrs. Park room as both hana and soo hyun playing with jimin and their fathers chatting with each others.

Soo y/n. Hows going with jimin? Is he treating you well dear- she asked laying on her bed and petting beside for y/n.

Y/n layed beside her and hugged her, enjoying her mother embrace that she didn't feel from so long.

Mrs. Park look at her and smile softly and hugged her back crassing her back.

You know dear, even I am not your real mother but I am always their for you dear.... You are also my daughter and I love you so much as much as I do to jimin. Okay- she said.

Y/n hugger her tightly listening her bigheart words.
She is soo lucky that she have a lovely mother- in- law who love her like her own daughter.

So tell me?- she asked again.

Everything is going good mom. Thank yous soo much for giving me to him.
He is soo lovely and caring mom and I am.... I am just falling deeper in love with him. He is such a nice man mom... Such a gentleman... Thank you mom... Thank you soo much. I will love him always mom- y/n said with her pure heart words which left her mother speechless.

She was surprised that how pure and real words of her. She always wanted a girl like this and now she is free. She trust her that this girl make her son life better and wonderful.

She kissed her head.

So y/n when are you going to make me grandma? Huh?- she asked in tease voice which left y/n blushing like hell.

Soon mom- she said which made her mother smile widely and hugged her closely

Suddenly there were knock on their door

Come in- Mrs. Park said.

Jimin came and saw how y/n is curled in his mother embrace as he just looked at her lovingly.
Y/n notice and sit up smiling brightly still blushing.

Can't you came later jimin... Such a spoiler of mother and daughter time- she said glaring at him.

Jimin raised his hands in air and said,

Ahh I am soo sorry my mom but you know its getting late so we should go home because I also want to cuddle my wife- he said winking at y/n.

Oh god. Oky oky. You should go now. Its really got late what can I do my daughter is so lovely that I didn't notice the time- she said smiling to him.

I know mom. She is- he said sitting beside her mom as y/n hit his chest lightly and they both laugh loud.

They get up and got out from the room as Mr. Park hug her.

Take care of my daughter jimin if not then I will get you out from the house for forever- he said to jimin as y/n let out laugh and stuck her tounge.

Is there anyone who is on my side?- he asked as hana ,soo hyun and Mr. Choi yelled yes.

Y/n father hug his son and said,
Don't worry my son I am here- he said laughing loudly.
Y/n take care of jimin oky- he said sweetly.

Yeah unnie if not then we will not let you come home- they both said and y/n mouth open in gasp.

They all laugh and finally bid there goodbye.

Oh god really a long chapter. Hope its not boring.

THANK YOU LOVIES.