"And what's my part?"

Bradley got up from the table and helped me up as well, his face was close to mine and I looked at his lips while he talked in a low voice. "You'll help me act like I actually like them so they'll stay with our company and I'll give you a roof over your head, anything you want at any time of day and..." he grabbed my waist, our chests crashing together. "I'll fuck you good, for the rest of your life."

It took me a second to gather my thoughts before I could speak. "When does that agreement start?" I asked.

Bradley grinned. "Right now." And with that he kissed me, his lips warm against mine.

++++

It had been a few weeks of that 'agreement' Bradley and I had and he'd been acting really strange the past week. He didn't try to have sex with me, even though we usually had a lot of it, anywhere around the house. It wasn't because he'd forced himself on me or the other way around, we were just attracted to each other in that way and it came natural to us.

Yet, one day he simply stopped. No flirting, no attempts, nothing. He was back to being a jerk.

But I wasn't his throw around doll and I most certainly didn't shy away from telling him what was on my mind. So when he got back from a meeting I already awaited him in the living room. My arms were crossed across my chest and I glared at him.

He raised an eyebrow and went back to ignoring me.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I asked in an annoyed tone.

Bradley rolled his eyes and took off his coat before looking through some papers. "I don't know what you're talking about."

I scoffed and ripped one of the papers he was holding out of his hands to catch his attention. He shot me an angry look and I glared back at him. "You know exactly what I mean, Bradley. You've gone back to being a damn jerk for no fucking reason and I don't like being ignored." I said.

"Too bad, go make some friends." He took the paper back out of my hands and read whatever it said again.

I pushed it down and put my hand over it, making him groan out in frustration. "Honestly? What do you want to hear?"

"I don't know! Tell me what's changed." I said, sighing.

"I don't want to talk about it, okay." He growled, turning away and walking out of the room.

"No, no, no, that's not how this works! You're gonna talk to me now, if you like it or not!" I yelled after him and groaned when I heard his office door slam close.

++++

A few days later I knocked on his door, to try and talk to him again. He was neck deep in some work he needed to get done but I didn't care.

He flinched when I popped my head between a large stack of folders and he immediately tried to cover it up by rolling his eyes. "What do you want? I need to get tons of work done."

"You're still ignoring me." I stated the obvious.

"I'm not ignoring you. I'm talking to you right now." He mumbled and wrote something down onto one of the papers.

"You know what I mean, stop playing games with me!" I took away his pen and pointed it at him. "Tell me what the hell happened."

He leaned back in his chair and let out an annoyed sigh. "I don't fall in love." He glared at me, making me tilt my head to the side in confusion.

"And then you come around in your stupid dress, with that stupid, angelic voice of yours and your stupid smile and you talk back to me even though people usually either hate me or are scared of me and oh look! I am fucking whipped! I don't like this feeling!" He shot up from his chair and towered over me with a glare on his face.

"You fell in love with me? And that's how you handle it?" I suppressed a giggle and poked his chest with the ball point pen.

He looked down on it and then back up into my face. "You're weird." He mumbled and I finally smiled at him.

"I fell in love with you too, but I'll definitely leave you if you don't stop being a damn jerk." I warned him.

"Can't promise it, it's in my nature." He chuckled and I rolled my eyes.

"Go back to work, jerk." I said and handed him his pen back.

When I turned to leave he grabbed my arm, made me turn towards him again and before I could protest his lips were on mine again.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled and I could see how hard apologizing was for him, so I kissed him again and then pulled away with a smile.

"Thank you. Now work." I giggled and left to make dinner.

I just left it here for some reason but if y'all want a part three I could write one. This one's weird and all over the place smh lol