★ 𝑩𝒂𝒅 𝒓𝒆𝒑𝒖𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 ★

————-❀✐♡✄———————————Jaeden woke up with a strange girl on his bed, her snuggling next to him

Jaeden woke up with a strange girl on his bed, her snuggling next to him. He dramatically rolls his eyes and he tapped her on the shoulder. Her eyes start fluttering as she began to wake up.

"Get dresses and then get out." He says as he grabs a cigarette.

"What? You can just throw me out after screwing me." The girl called out as she packed her things.

"Oh then watch me." He says as he takes her stuff and throws it out the door and slams it shut.

She wasn't anything more then a one night stand, all he did was toy around with her and threw her out, that's what he does to all girls. Easier then said.

He walks downstairs into the kitchen, heading to the cabinet drawers and grabbed a hangover drug, proceeding to swallow it before going up to his bathroom to shower and get ready for school.

His eyes caught the picture picture frame on his bathroom counter, he then proceeds to shine his sadness of a smile. The sadness smile that no one discovered, his secret sadness hidden inside him.

When he steps right into the school's hallway, eyes instantly attached to him; watching every step he makes.

He wasn't new to all the attention, he was mainly the center of attention actually. He's gotten attention for all the things done, meaning all the bad things he does. He's been arrested for more then once, actually probably a dozen time if more.

But the rumor was bigger then the rest of the bad things he'd done, worst; maybe the worst thing he anyone could ever think of doing.
✰✰✰
The rumors went around like a flu, everyone knew it; except her, even if she was one of the main reason of the rumor.

No one told her anything, not even the smallest piece of it.

She walks around, lost and confusion clear in her eyes from all the whispers and stares all around her.

She sat at her lunch table, lost in her thoughts.

A arm placed onto her shoulders as she snapped out her thoughts, it was just her boyfriend, Blake.

"Angel have you heard the rumor? The devil wants to play you, then probably dump you like he did with his pathetic girl toys. Isn't that pathetic? You would never fall for him would you? Doll?"

Y/n froze, her body tenses up, her heart beating out of her chest, and she practically stops breathing.

What? The boy she made eye contact with wanted to screw her? Then would he leave? Would he leave her like he did with his other subjects?

Y/n barely knows the guy, even if he's in most of her classes; she never physically has spoken to him. She did have back knowledge about him, and he definitely was bad news.

The whole town knows about him as the devil, she never would physically admit it but he definitely is the devil. Even if y/n was a open book; meaning she wouldn't judge anyone or at least she hopes she won't, she didn't want to be around him.

Everyone knew he drank, smoke, partied all night, and screw with girls. Jaeden's also been known to get into fights, resulting him to get arrested.

She knew she should keep away from his bad reputation, she didn't want a boy ruining her 'too good to be true' reputation.

"No of course not, I only love you. And I wouldn't want to ruin my good reputation." She said with a reassuring smile.

Did she really enjoy her good reputation? Or the thought of his bad reputation?