( pertend the candles arnt lit, but thats how the ballroom would sort of look like)

Y/n~
" but really you havent stepped foot into every room?"
Your voice slightly echoing within the grand ballroom as you turn to gaze up at alucard again.

He slightly nodded, gesturing you to follow him to the next part of the castle tour.
As a bit of time passed, both you and alucard walked into the grand dinning room, kitchen, hall of mirrors and more rooms to come.
You quietly listened to him speak while veiwing inside the rooms.

Alucard~
" well first off, when I was younger, my father warned me not to set foot into every room and in most of the hidden ones."
"As crazy as it may sound some of the rooms were able to lead to the underworld, allowing ghouls,demons and spirits from other dimensions to crossover and dwell in some places of the castle."

Y/n~
" so Dracula let anything from the underworld or from other demensions roam freely wherever in the castle?.

Alucard~
"Before I was born yes, my mother once told me she even liked the company the castle would give her, while my father would go out into the world and travel."
Spirits mostly would help her in her experiments, create cures, teach her new things that she wanted to learn....she loved most of the spirits and creatures. "

" main reason Dracula let them stay within the castle was so that he could study from them, use there magic...
He liked having creatures with potential power, they could later on be used as pawns if he wished.
He'd let anyone who practiced dark magic stay within his castle as well."

Alucards voice and the sound of both your footsteps can be heard, echoing throughout a stone hall filled with multiple chambers.
He was taking you into one of his fathers study rooms.

Y/n~
" ..well I say,... it sounds amazing being surrounded by creatures from other dimensions...did you ever get to see them around the castle?..."

Alucard~
" hmm when I was around 10 ..maybe 11 there were times when my father let the spirits, demons and other creatures roam ,so I did get to see most of them."

As he spoke you both stepped into one of many study rooms within castle.

" This is another study room, one of my fathers favorites since my mother liked coming in here too..."

( again, pretend candles arnt lit)

Y/n~

" I can see why... so many books in this one too.."

You step inside walking into the room while gazing at the glass display cases and objects within the room
  You glance up at alucard as your hand touches the back of a beautiful wooden chair.
The chair and large desk settled close to the large castle windows.

"May I sit?"

Alucard~
" do as you wish" 
He softly speaks while crossing the room to look out the windows, the sky glowing in warm colors mixed with the calmness of the blue sky.
The sun was going to start setting soon.