♡ 。 Chapter 21 ~ exposed?!

Me: "Hey stop it! There's nothing wrong with these kinds of love! If I was you guys I would allow that. I don't care because everyone is literally perfect the way they are no matter who they like."

Renjun: "Exactly my princess. You said that proudly."

When Renjun said that he had a smile on my face and he and I both smiled and then I had a question so I asked...

Me: "Yeah... but uncle? Who is it anyways?"

Uncle: "Oh it's Hwang Hyunjin and his boyfriend is Lee Felix!"

Me: "Ahh yes Hwang Hyunjin! He's perfect! He's very organized like me and he's very similar to me."

(A/N: "Sorry! I really love Hyunlix! They are also my bias is Felix and bias wrecker Hyunjin too! and they are ult ship in Stray kids." )

Renjun: "Oh you seem to know a lot about him!"

When Renjun said that he sounded jealous and then someone tapped his shoulders and it was Jaemin and he said...

Jaemin: "Yah! Stop being jealous Hyung! Hwang Hyunjin is our cousin!"

Renjun: "Oh... but if he's your cousin then why isn't he a prince?"

Me: "Well that's because.... His family gave up being a royal family for Hyunjin and Felix to love each other and have the perfect love life as a normal citizen without being hated on. But they are still a very rich family."

Kun: "Aww that's so cute!"

Me: "I know right! I love them and miss them so much omg!"

Auntie: "So does that mean you guys agreed for them to say?"

When Auntie said that everyone nodded. Then Auntie and Uncle said....

Auntie and Uncle: "Well it's settled! We are having a new assistant soon!"

Me: "Yay! I can't wait to see them! Auntie and Uncle I'm sure that you guys are gonna love him!"

Uncle: "Oh trust me... I'm sure he will! because when you said that he was like you I knew he would work."

Me: "And also Uncle and Auntie?"

Auntie: "What is it sweetie?"

Me: "Is it okay for Hyunjin and Felix to say at my castle please? I don't want them to say where they aren't really welcomed yet."

When I said that to be honest I was a bit mad at Chenle and Ten for acting like that but it's okay. Then Uncle said...

Uncle: "Okay that's fine... but any kind of people is always welcome in our family."

When uncle said that I nodded and I smiled and then they both said thank you and I smiled and nodded again... They both left. And then Ten and Chenle looked at each other and understood what's wrong. And then I looked at Ten and Chenle and then both had a sad face and then they said...

Chenle and Ten: "We are sorry! We didn't mean to act like that."

Me: "I know I'm sorry for going off on you. I just hate it when people just judged things."

When I said that they nodded.

{ After a few minutes later }

then after a few minutes later, we all arrived at school and Me and Renjun walked in holding hands and Chenle and Jaemin was behind us. Then we each divide but before we split our way Renjun kissed my forehead and I smiled and then we took our own way and I went to my locker. When I arrived at my locker I was suddenly pushed into the lockers and I looked at the person and it was Madison and her minions... to be honest I wasn't surprised... not one bit.... then she said...

Madison: "B*tch who do you think you are?!"

Me: "Umm... I didn't do anything..."

Girl 1: "Stop lying!"

Girl 2: "Kasandra!"

When the girl said that my eyes widen and I was shocked at the same time I was so confused... when Kasandra walked over to us she looked at me and wink secretly and I slightly nodded not letting the girl and then minions notice it. Then Madison said....

Madison: "Kasandra! Blab her out!"

Kasandra: "My pleasure.... all I gotta say is that.... you are the most annoying people can be around.... this is why people don't like you. You are an annoying little sh*t that no one loves.... you keep bullying people no matter who they are. Whether your siblings or not... you stupid for planning to kill Kaylee  in the beginning!"

Madison: "What?! Are you saying I killed Kaylee?!"

Kasandra: "I didn't say that you did! You said it yourself! But I know that you and your parents did abused her and now she's gone! And now KayleeAnn is your next target?! Are you kidding me?!"

Me: "...."

Madison: "I don't know what you are talking about! And you can't prove a thing cause she's gone!"

When Madison denied it... I secretly shook my head then I sighed and I guess it was time so when I was about to walk to them... someone held me back and I looked and see who it was and it was the boys and then Renjun said...

Renjun: "You are gonna do it aren't you?"

Me: "Yep... it's been a few weeks already and now it's time to anyways."

When I said that Renjun nodded and so did Jaemin and Chenle too. Then I said...

Me: "Who said that she gone?"

When I said that everyone looked at me and I turned away and Jaemin gave me a wet makeup remover and when I've as done I gave it to Renjun and turn towards Madison and when I did her eyes widen and then she stuttered without saying anything. And then she said...

Madison: "H-How...can i-it be??"

Me: "that I'm still alive?"

Madison: *shocked but angry* "You b*tch just wait until you get back home.. I'll tell mom and dad to beat as-..."

When she said that I just stood there and smirked and then Madison realized that she just exposed herself and her parents. But during when that happened Kasandra was on the phone with the police and they heard everything. After a while they heard that the police came and arrested her and also they went home to arrest the parents too. They got charged for assaulting me. Then they told me not to come because they already know everything from Kasandra. Then I looked at her and I smiled happily and then I went and hugged her and said...

Me: "I really thought that you were gonna betrays me...."

Kasandra: "Gurl I would never... you were the one who brought me and Ten back together.... it's literally one of the best day ever. Thanks again."

Me: "It's no problem at all. And also Thank you for not doing that."

Kasandra: "Of course now! They don't know who they messing with! You are the princess of the Sapphire kingdom after all. Now Let's go to girl bathroom and I'll redo you make up again."

Me: "Yeah you are right....I am... and also don't worry I got it..."

Kasandra: "No don't worry it's my pleasure so don't worry."

When Kasandra said that I nodded and she pulled me to the bathroom and I took my make up bag out and she helped me with my make up. When we were done we went to class and saw the others inside at their desk.

{ To be continued... }

A/n: Hey y'all... only one of part to go before this book ends! I hope you all liked this book so fair because seriously I know I did 😂💕