♡ 。 Chapter 1 ~ The Dungeon...

A/N: HEADS UP!! Since Renjun is almost 20! This is book has lot of abusive and cursing in it too! and also there is no 21+!! So please understand to both situations!! And don't complain! But anyways I hope y'all like this book! AND ALSO NOT ALL OF NCT ARE GONNA BE IN THIS SO PLEASE UNDERSTAND!! I LOVE YALL AND HOPE YALL ENJOY THIS NEW BOOK!!!

****
My name is Kim Kaylee and I'm 20 years old. I live with my parents and my step sister Madison...they adopted Madison because they hated me. I don't know why they hate me so much but they do. They always say I'm not good enough. But we all live in normal and sorta big house I guess. Me and Madison goes to a Royal school because I got accepted into the school when I applied and for Madison they thought that she needed a manners class And boy are they right. I have 2 friends and those are Chungha and Sana. There is this cute boy in class and he's quiet and he always hangs out in the rooftop alone and sometimes he's with his friends. And his name is Huang Renjun.

{ Into the story }

I've been living with my so called parents for a while now and they treat me as a maid and then they adopted Madison. And she also treated me as a maid too. This is like a dungeon. I sleep in the attic because me and Madison used to share room
but suddenly one day they moved my stuff and my bed to the attic so yeah...but I wonder what I did wrong to deserve these kind of people. They kept calming that they are my actual parents but they aren't...at least I think that they aren't. They always drink and Madison is barely home. She's a playgirl. She does what she wants and as for me...if I'm not home in time then I get a punishment. Not a soft an gentle one but a hard one... I always go somewhere with long sleeve and long pants and people thinks that I'm crazy because it's hot outside during the summer. I didn't care. I wanted to kill myself so many times but there's always the one person that stops me from doing that. But I don't know who it is though.

And about Renjun...I always have a crush on him but he's to good for me. I deserve some better then me I'm just a stupid piece of sh*t as my parents and step sister calls me. Renjun is cold hearted so some people he hates and also people that he doesn't know. He's also cute and quiet too. He's also my classmate too and so are his friends. But also Madison has been keeping a close eye on Renjun. She told me that if I get near him or even date him she would kill me.

Now I am in class and doing my classwork alone. Chungha and Sana both when to get some snacks. Then I heard someone call my name and I smiled knowing who they were.. then they came to me with other girls behind them and they had a serious face and Sana said...

Sana: "Kaylee, we gotta talk to you."

Me: "What is it? Why are you both so serious?"

Chungha: "Im sorry we never wanted to be friends with you. This was all a bet."

Girl 2: "Yeah it was...we were all there."

Girl 1: "Yeah and about that I was the one who started it."

When they said all that I was sad and I started crying then I yelled....

Me: "You b*tches! I hate you both so much and I trust you two!"

When I yelled that I ran into the hallway and then upstairs to the rooftop while doing that I was crying. When I arrived I started crying even more and then when I was crying. Then someone suddenly asked...

???: "Excuse me? Why are you crying?"

Me: "It's nothing."

When I said that I didn't pay attention to the person's voice I just know it's a male. And when I said that I left and went back to class.

{ Time Skip } { Home }

When I got home I was still sad but I wiped my tears before going inside. When I was done I went inside and saw bottles on the floor. I sighed and then walked in farther and then I was about to go to my room which was in the attic. Then "mom"
yelled my name and said...

"Mom" : "Kaylee!! Get your a** back here! I know that's you! Because Madison as a study group to go to!"

When she said that I said to myself "study group my ass" then I rolled my eyes. Then I'm guessing that Madison has been lying to our parents this whole time... then I sighed and went to them and said...

Me: "Yes mom and dad?..."

"Dad": "Go buy us more alcohol!"

Me: "But we have some more in the closet."

"Mom": "Ahh yah ... we drank all of that...NOW GO BUY US MORE AND STOP CHANGING THE SUBJECT!!"

When she said that she started hitting me and I started crying. There's nothing I can do...if I fight back then I'll get kicked out and have no where to go. Then she continued hitting me and then said...

"Mom": "Go to go to your room!!"

{ My room }

When I did...I arrived and I didn't even bother to cure my bruises. Then suddenly I heard a car coming from the outside and I looked out of the window and saw Madison with a guy in the car. I could see because the roof was open. Then suddenly someone called my name... well nickname for them at least. And that person was Madison and she said...

Madison: "Oh Maidy!"

I just stood there and didn't answer her. Then I sat down on my bed wiped my tears and pretended that I heard nothing and nothing happened. When she went into my room and closed the door and then she said...

{ To be continued... }

A/N: I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THIS BOOK SO FAR!!  PLEASE READ YANAN'S FANFIC TOO!!! 🤧🥺❤️