♡ 。 Chapter 4 ~ a job??

{ Author-nim's P.O.V } { A few minutes ago } { Renjun's version }

When Kaylee went up to her room... Renjun suddenly received a phone call and the cellular id was "Mom" when he picked up his mom said...

Mom: "Honey? Are you at Jaemin's again?"

Renjun: "Yes I am why mom?"

Mom: "Im only asking but there is one thing?"

Renjun: "What is it?"

Mom: "Well our personal assistant got fired because she keep on messing up the schedules."

Renjun: "And what do you want me to do mom?"

Mom: "Well I thinking if you knew anyone that's quick but wouldn't mess up things and that's organized and all..."

When his mom said that it reminded him of Kaylee... and then he said to his mom...

Renjun: "I do know one person..."

Mom: "Oh who is she?"

Renjun: "Before I tell you... she's poor and she lives with her step parents that abuses her...she's also my friend..."

Mom: "I know don't worry and also Oh the poor girl... it's okay tell me and I'll tell your dad about it."

Renjun: "Her name is Kim Kaylee... and also I'll have to tell her about this if she accepted or not okay? And I'll call you back."

Mom: "Okay Honey and also if she agrees bring her here for dinner."

Renjun: "Okay mom."

{ Now }

When Renjun turned off his phone...he heard a maid screaming from the upstairs saying...

Maid: "Your Majesty?!"

Renjun: "What is it?!"

Maid: "The lady...."

When the maid said the lady Renjun eyes widen and then he ran upstairs and towards them then he said...

Renjun: "What happened to her??"

Maid: "Your majesty...the lady is laying on a puddle of blood..."

When the maid said that Renjun finally arrived and he got even more worried... then he yelled...

Renjun: "Kaylee!!"

Kaylee just laid there cold hearted... but then she moved a bit and said...

Kaylee (You): "R-Renjun..."

when she said that she said it with her weak voice and then he said...

Renjun: "Kaylee please stay strong for me!"

When he said that she slightly nodded and then he looked around and saw how big the puddle was and he told the maid...

Renjun: "Go get the car! We going to the hospital!"

Maid: "Yes your Majesty! But before I go... I found this in her hand your Majesty."

When she gave me it I took and put it in my pocket and yelled "Go!" And she left to get the car.

{ Time Skip } { Author-nim's P.O.V}{ Hospital }

It's been 3 hours since Kaylee has been in the emergency room... Renjun called his parents and Jaemin here to help me with things. Renjun's parents didn't agreed to come at first but when they asked who and he said "Kim Kaylee" they agreed right away. And as for Jaemin...he helps Renjun with anything. And luckily Jaemin arrived earlier then Renjun's parents did. So Jaemin pretended to know her too. So Renjun explains everything that happened to him and Jaemin nodded and said...

Jaemin: "Don't worry she's strong I know it."

When Jaemin said that Renjun was eased to hear that he was actually very happy that he had Jaemin as his best friend / brother. When they said that they hugged each other and then when they let go they heard someone coming. And then when the king and queen both arrived they said...

Queen (Renjun's mom): "Oh is she okay sweeties?"

Jaemin: "We don't know yet Auntie."

When Jaemin said that Renjun got a bit worried and Renjun's mom and dad could see that he's worried about her and Jaemin can also see it too. And then the king changed the subject and said...

King (Renjun's Dad): "Oh by the way I looked at her whole profiles and I found a few people with the name "Kim Kaylee" so can you look and help me which one is her?"

Renjun: "Oh sure thing give me the files."

When Renjun said that the king took the files from the security guards and gave it to me and when he did I looked through the files until I finally found hers. When I found I gave it to him and then he nodded and said...

King (Renjun's Dad): "Okay I'll hire her when she gets out of the hospital."

When Renjun's Dad said that Renjun nodded his head and gave the king a small smile.

{ Time Skip } { 4 hours }

It's been 4 hours and the doctor still hasn't come out yet. And Renjun kept on looking at the door wanting it to open but every time he does that and he doesn't open he gets sad and it's just heart broken... and then he looked at the door and this times it opened and revealing a doctor. And that doctor said...

Doctor: "Who's Kim Kaylee's parent?"

When the Doctor asked that no one answered and then the Queen said...

Queen (Renjun's mom): "Well she doesn't have parents anymore and we aren't her parents but we do take care of her? Is that okay?"

Doctor: "Yes Of course it is your majesties."

Renjun: "Doctor How's she doing?"

Doctor: "You brought her in time if late a few more minutes she'll be gone. She in a coma right now...Her conditions are at ricks she lost a lot of blood because of all her cuts and bruises. She's in room 5A... upstairs on the 5th floor to the right."

Renjun: "Oh no..." *tearing up*

Jaemin: "Injunnie stop jumping into conclusions you and I both know that Kaylee is strong and that she can fight through this!"

Renjun: "I guess you are right Nana. To be honest I'm really hope that you are. Because I'm worried a lot."

Queen (Renjun's mom): "We know son don't worry she'll be okay. Now you both go to her room and we'll be right there."

When the Queen said that the King and Queen both left to signed some papers. Me and Jaemin went upstairs to the 5th floor and went to the room to the right when we opened the door and we saw Kaylee laying there unconscious and with a lot of machines around her and it made Renjun more sad...

{ To be continued... }