♡ 。 Chapter 13 ~ Feelings...

When she did I started to take my backpack out to do my homework but then someone knocked on the door. And I wiped my tears and said...

Me: "Come in!"

When I said that I sorta said that with a weak voice and then when the door opened it revealed... Renjun and Jaemin. They were both holding their backpacks. Then when they both came in Jaemin saw tears in my eyes and then he said...

Jaemin: "Sweetheart? Why are you crying."

Me: *eyes widened* *Wiped tears* "No I'm not..."

When I said that Renjun went to me and hugged me. I got confused on why he hugged me. Then he said...

Renjun: "You deserve a lot better then what happened to you."

Me: *confused* "W-What do y-you mean?"

Renjun: "I didn't mean to listen to the conversation you and mom both had but I wanted to check on you... but at that moment you were talking about how you didn't have the love from your parents but you had that kind of feelings with my mom."

Me: "Ahh... it's okay. I was gonna tell you anyways."

When I said that Renjun nodded and smiled at me again. And then Jaemin said...

Jaemin: "You know I've been thinking..."

Me: "What is it?"

Jaemin: "Didn't you say that they claimed to be your birth parents?"

Me: "Yes why wait-..."

Renjun: "What's wrong?"

Me: "I didn't tell you guys this...but oh nothing."

When I said that I tried to avoid eye contact and then Jaemin said...

Jaemin: "You know why you had the feelings with Auntie?"

Me: "No why?"

Renjun: "Yeah why?"

Jaemin: "Because Auntie is your soon to be mom."

When Jaemin said that Me and Renjun both blushed and then Renjun started chasing Jaemin around and I was laughing and then I said...

Me: "Come on you both let's do our homework."

When I said that both Renjun and Jaemin looked at each other. I can tell they were happy that they saw me smiling and laughing again. Then they nodded because it was getting late and they still haven't started their homework. Then we started on our homework. After a few hours later it was 10:00pm and finally finished our homework and both Renjun and Jaemin went back to their rooms since we still have school tomorrow. So I went to do my night routine. Then picked out my pajamas and then went to bed.

{ My Pajamas }