♡ 。 Chapter 20 ~ new one?

{ Time Skip } { A few hours later }

After a few hours later we were all watching movies on the tv while cuddling... well I was cuddling with Renjun and Kasandra was cuddling with Ten. After a while we ran out of snacks so me and Kasandra volunteered to go to the kitchen and get it. Mean while when I was doing that. Ten and Renjun was actually sitting next to each other so Ten whispered something that they didn't want you to hear so Tenn said it quietly and he said...

Ten: "When are you gonna give her that ring you brought her a while ago but I said it wasn't worth it?"

Renjun: "I don't know yet hyung. And why did you change your mind?"

Ten: "Yes I did and it's totally worth it. But you can't just give it to her randomly... you have to do something surprising for her."

Renjun: "Yeah I know I wasn't gonna do anything anytime soon because I have no ideas right now."

Ten: "I can maybe help you with a few. But that's if you want our help."

Renjun: "Of course I would want you guys to help me."

When I said that the boys heard and then they nodded their heads and then me and Kasandra came back into the room. Then we snuggle again.

{ Time Skip } { After a few hours later }

After a few hours later, Taeyong and Renjun looked at each other and Renjun nodded and then Taeyong said...

Taeyong: "Hey guys?"

Me: "Yes Taeyong?"

Taeyong: "Don't you guys have summer break in a few weeks?"

Chenle: "Yeah In 2 weeks why Hyung?"

Renjun: "Well Me, Taeyong and Kun Hyung was planning on taking you guys on vacation."

Jaemin: "Oh me too, right?!"

Kun: "Yes Jaemin, you too! We would never forget about you so don't worry."

Me: "Yeah Nana! We aren't forgetting about you in my watch."

When I said that Jaemin came and hugged me and then I laughed because I landed on Renjun and I looked at Renjun and said...

Me: "Sorry Innjunie..."

Renjun; *laughes* "No worries it's fine."

When Renjun said that I smiled and then I realized something... so I asked...

Me: "Where exactly are we going?"

Kun: "Well that's a surprise."

When Kun said that both Taeyong and Renjun nodded and then I looked at Ten and Kasandra and they said...

Kasandra: "Girl I don't know anything about this."

Ten: "Yeah me either. But I just know that we are both going though."

Renjun: "Of course you are Hyung."

Me: "Oh come on! I wanna know!"

Jaemin & Chenle: "Yeah me too!"

Taeyong: "Sorry guys. You gonna have to wait."

Me: "Okay fine... I can wait but I just don't know if Jaemin and Chenle will me okay or not."

Kun: "They'll be fine..."

Me: "Really Kun Oppa? Then why are they over there huddling in the corner?"