"And yet, I wake up wrapped in your arms." She sighed silently with delight, mocking him as she slid under the covers.

He was shirtless- as usual- but she was already used to seeing him shirtless.

It didn't faze her one bit that he looked as transcendent as a musculine roman god.

"You said you'd never bring that up." He glared at her, turning onto his side to face her.

With the sun slowly rising in the sky, light found its way into the room and illuminated the two faces.

"It's okay to be a softy Shawn." Grace yawned and snuggled closer to the male. "It's actually really cute."

"Right." Shawn scowled and turned away, his back now facing the girl. "Grace don't you dare put-"

"Shut up and sleep." Grace interrupted him, still putting her arm around his waist even though he protested.

"Hey look. You're lucky enough that I allow you to sleep in my bed. Don't push it Grayson." Shawn warned while he turned to push her away from him, not roughly but enough to create some distance.

She just stared at him for a while, adoring the way the light from outside brightened up his face.

She sighed then closed her eyes, she was just too tired to argue with the boy. "Okay."

He didn't turn away this time, he didn't think he could.

He just continued to stare at her, memorizing her every feature.

"Grace. You shouldn't wear this to bed, you'll break it." He tugged on the necklase around her neck, holding the onyx pendant in his hand.

"I never take it off Shawn. Now shut up and let me sleep." She groaned, pulling the necklace out of his hand.

"So you're going to wear it to school?" He arched an eyebrow at her, even though she couldn't see it.

"Yes. Shawn, shut up!" She snapped in a whisper, pushing his face away.

He glowered then grabbed her wrist, removing her hand from his face. "Okay, okay. Sleep."

She opened her eyes to glare at him, her wrist still in his hand.

He let go of her hand and turned away, still feeling the power of her glare on the back of his head.

He sighed and eased himself, the wramth from her body being the peace he needed.

Shawn eventually fell asleep, waking up early that Sunday afternoon.

Just as Grace had predicted, she was wrapped in his arms with her face buried comfortably in his bare chest.

He felt like an idiot, "Wake up." He grumbled as he released the girl from his hold.

"I've been awake dumbass, you just wouldn't let me go." She slid off the bed, watching as he groggily sat up and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes.

"Not a word of this to any one." He then glared at her, not a very convincing glare according to her.

"Not a word of what?" She played dumb, a smirk growing on her face.

He swore if she told anyone, he would end her life without thinking twice about it.

"I'm serious Grace! Not a word about this- us!" He warned her, his glare seeming more and more convincing.

"Us? Really? What exactly is this 'Us' you speak of?" She sat on the bed, crossing her legs and giving Shawn all her attention.

He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair, clutching it and almost ripping it off his head. "Just let it go."