He get's drafted [Niall and Harry. Part 1]

Start from the beginning

His hands travel to your face, cupping it in his large hands as he presses kisses to your lips. “Please. Don’t go” You whisper in between kisses. “I can’t” He sighs “But it’ll go fast. Like when I go on tour, it’ll be like that” He assures and you shake your head “That tour is different, I knew you would be back at the end of a year. But this . . . I don’t know if you’ll come back at the end of it, and if you-“ He cuts you off when he presses his lips fully on yours, silencing you. “We’ll be fine. I promise, I’ll be fine. Everything’s going to be fine”

[2 Weeks later]

The tears don’t stop pouring down your brown cheeks as you cling to, Niall. Holding on for dear life at you sob into his shirt. “Please, please don’t go” You beg sadly, crying harder as, Niall squeezes you tighter.

“Please stop crying” He begs “Please stop. If you don’t stop, I’m going to start crying” He says and you just cry harder. “[y/n] stop” He says sternly as you start to hyperventilate “Deep breaths. Think of the baby” You nod as you slow your breathing. Once you’re finally calm you un-cling yourself, stepping away. “You’re not going to be there for his birth” You sigh, placing his hand against your protruding belly, smiling when your son kicks against it. He nods as he brings you into another hug, his flight called over the intercom.

“Just come back home” You beg as he leans down to kiss you soundly on the lips

“I always will”

Greetings: Harry Styles

You are hereby ordered for induction into the ARMED FORCES of the UNITED STATES, and to report ASSEMBLY ROOM. 17th FLOOR, FEDERAL BLDG 1000 LIBERTY AVENUE, PITTSBURG PA

On: May/20/2014 at 7 A.M.

IF YOU HAVE HAD PREVIOUS MILITARY SERVICE, OR ARE NOW A MEMBER OF THE NATIONAL GUARD OR A RESERVE COMPONENT OF THE ARMED FORCES, BRING EVIDENCE WITH YOU. IF YOU WEAR GLASSES, BRING THEM. IF MARRIED, BRING PROOF OF YOUR MARRIAGE. IF YOU HAVE ANY PHYSICAL OR MENTAL CONDITION WHICH, IN YOUR OPINION, MAY DISQAULIFY YOU FOR SERVICE IN THE ARMED FORCES, BRING A PHYSICIAN’S CERTIFICATE DESCRIBING THAT CONDITION, IF NO ALREADY FURNISHED TO YOUR LOCAL BOARD. 

Valid documents are required to substantiate dependency claims in order to receive basic allowance for quarters. Be sure take the following with you when reporting to the induction station. The Documents will be returned to you. (a) FOR LAWFUL WIFE OR LEGITIMATE CHILD UNDER 21 YEARS OF AGE – Original, certified copy or photocopied certified copy of marriage certificate, child’s birth certificate, or a public or church record of marriage issued over the signature and seal of the custodian of the church or public records; (b) FOR LEGALLY ADOPTED CHILD – certified court order of adoption; (c) FOR CHILD OF DIVORCED SERVICE MEMBER (child in the custody of person other than claimant) – (1) Certified or photocopies of receipts from custodian of child evidencing serviceman’s contributions for support, and (2) Divorce decree, court support order or separation order; (d) FOR DEPENDENT PARENT – affidavits establishing that dependency. 

Bring your Social Security Card. If you have life insurance, bring a record of the insurance company’s address and your policy number. Bring enough clean clothes for 3 days. Bring enough money to last 1 month for personal purchases. 

This Local Board will furnish transportation, and meals and lodging when necessary, from the place of reporting to The induction station where you will be examined. If found qualified, you will be inducted into the Armed Forces. If found not qualified, return transportation and meals and lodging when necessary, will be furnished to the place for reporting. 

You may be found not qualified for induction. Keep this in mind in arranging your affairs, to prevent any undue hard ship if you are not inducted. If employed, inform your employer of this possibility. Your employer can then be prepared to continue your employment if you are not inducted. To protect your right to return to your job if you are not inducted, you must report for work as soon as possible after the completion of your induction examination. You may jeopardize your reemployment rights if you do not report for work at the beginning of your next regularly scheduled working period after you have returned to your place of employment. 

Willful failure to report at the place and hour of the day named in this Order subjects the violator to fine and imprisonment. Bring this Order with you when you report. 

If you are so far from your own local board that reporting in compliance with this Order will be a serious hardship, go immediately to any local board and make written request for transfer of your delivery for induction, taking this Order with you.

“Oh” Was your response as, Harry told you the news. He was being drafted. “Oh. That’s all you have to say? Oh” Harry says, eyes narrowing. “Well . . . I don’t know what to really say right now” He waves the draft notice in the air “I’ve just been told I’ve been drafted for a year, I leave next week. And that’s all you have to say?! Oh” He yells and you flinch.

 He sighs and runs his hands through his long curls. He shuffles over you, wrapping his arms around your waist; pulling your body against his. “I’m sorry” He sighs and you shake your head, wrapping your arms around his neck. “I-“ You cut yourself off when tears invade your eyes.

You squeeze him tighter as you sob into his chest. He sways both of you, trying not cry himself as you sob loudly. “I d-don’t want y-you to go” You stutter, sliding your arms from his neck to cup your face. “Shhh. Calm down. Please stop crying” He pleads, running a large hand up and down your back. “Stop crying, stop” It takes him 10 minutes to calm you down to occasional hiccups.

He replaces his hands with yours as he looks down at you. “It’s going to be okay” He promises “Everything’s going to be okay. And when I come back, I’ll marry you. We’ll start the family we’ve always wanted, we’ll be fine”

[The next week]

“Promise me you’ll call?” He nods “And be safe?” Another nod “And don’t drink, or do anything stupid, or don’t-“ He cuts you with a kiss, smiling against your moving mouth. “I love it when you worry about me” He chuckles, pulling away. “Flight to PITTSBURG PA, now boarding” Comes the male voice over the intercom. You throw your arms around his broad shoulders, squeezing tightly.

“I love you, Harry Styles”

“I love you too, [y/n] Styles”

~I hoped you liked it~

~Comment/ follow/like~