Not your normal vacation (Niall)

~It pisses me off when people expect me to act ghetto because I'm black. Or act stuck up because I'm a light skinned female. I told a guy to kiss my ass, and shove his ignorant up his ass~

~ And on another note. Why do black females get mad when a black guy dates a white girl? Honestly? Though from what I saw black guys say because they are more submissive. Isn't that offensive to white girls? But my momma taught me to take care of the man in my life. which I will gladly do. I was raised that men are head of the household, which I'm happy with. BUT I will not put up with your bullshit, that apparently white girls do? If you do something that pisses me off, I will let you know. So I'm guessing that makes me hard-headed? People actually get mad at me because I'm more apt to date a white guy than a black one~

Niall: "Where are we going?" You ask your boyfriend excitedly. He came up to you out of the blue 2 days "ago and told you "hat he was taking you on vacation. But he wouldn't tell you where, and since then you have been pestering him. "Can't tell you" He replies, pouring pancake mix onto the skillet. "Fine" You sigh "But. What should I pack? Warm or cold? Bathing suit, ski clothes. What?" You fire and he shoots you a smirk. "Pack whatever. We leave tomorrow morning" Slightly annoyed at the minimal information he was giving you, you truged upstairs into your bedroom. Beginning to pack.

~Fast foreword all the boring stuff~

"Do I honestly have to be blindfolded?" You ask your boyfriend, pulling down the front of it to glance at your boyfriend. Almost immediately his hand covers your eyes. "Pull it back up. I don't want to spoil thr surprise" He demands "And stop rolling your eyes" He adds. "How did you know?" "I know you [y/n]" He chuckles. You tug the blue blindfold over your eyes again. "Are we almost there? I've had this thing on for over 4 hours" You complain "My eyelashes are sweating. My eyelashes Niall!" He laughs "Were almost there princess" You can't help but smile at his obvious excitement. "Why are you so excited about this?" He takes your hand, giving it a gentle squeeze "I just am" It falls into a comfortable silence, the radio filling your car as the bumpy road starts to lull you to sleep.

Just when you were about to doze off the car stops and Niall is shaking you. "Princess. Were here. You can take off the blindfold" You obey him and slip it off, blinking rapidly to get your eyes used to the bright light. You look around, taking in the surroundings. It was a lodge, a beautiful lodge. There were mini houses surrounded by big trees, their leaves bright green. There was a lake in the distance, the sun gleaming off it, making it look like a beautiful jewel. There were birds drinking nectar from the many flowers lining the pathway and at the base of trees.

"This is beautiful"

Niall nods and gets out the car, running around to your side and opening the door. He helps you out, delivering a quick kiss to your lips as you smile. "Your really excited" You chuckle, walking to the trunk and getting your luggage.

You both walk through the heavy glass doors and towards the front desk. You look at the scenery as Niall checks in, getting the key. "Come on babe" He takes you by the hand, leading down the hallway and into the elevator. Once you come to a complete stop, he takes your hand again and leads you towards room number 214.

"Do you remember it?" He asks once he leads you in the room.

"Should I?" You ask, confusion lacing through your voice. "Yes, remember we came here two years" He explains "Niall. We never came here. You never took me here" You say slowly

"Yes we did" He states "Remember you gave me a massage with those oils in the room. Then we did....other things with the oil" He says wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

"No Niall. We didn't" You say angrily, crossing your arms.

He's silent then his eyes go wide "Oh shit. That was Amy"

"Wow Niall" You snap "How dare you bring me somewhere you brought that skank" He sighs and runs a hand through his hair. "Fuck. I really thought it was you" He apologizes "I'm sorry babe"

You scoff and take a seat on the bed, hearing it squeak "I see you broke the bed in" You snarl and he turns red "I am so sorry baby" He tries, reaching out for your hand. "Babe please" He begs when you move away from his hands.

"I want to go Niall"

"No come on. let's just stay and enjoy the rest of our vacation"

"No" You yell "I'm not staying in a room you brought another girl in. I'm leaving, with our without you. Hey why don't you call up Amy, see if she can stay with you" You snap, grabbing your suitcase and wheeling it towards the door. You throw Niall a glare and the finger as you slam the door.

~ Hoped you like it~
~ Yes, there is going to be a part two~
~ I'm going to do the rest tonight. Or do the part two of the BSM. I'm not sure
~ Comment/Like/Request preference~