“Yes,” I felt it as well. “They are stronger than the one I destroyed.”

Raphael and Seraqual appeared next to Michael. “We are here to make sure whatever conflict occurs stays on that world,” Raphael stated, “We will not take sides.”

We looked at each other, “If he does not attack us should we get involved?” Gabriel asked. “The two of them are the ones in conflict, not us.”

“Yes.” Michael replied. “Elohim has created things that are immensely strong now. He needs to be shown that we will not allow him to spread them throughout the universe.”

“Let us see what he has to say first Michael,” Uriel stated. “He does not seem to be threatening Lucifer with them yet. They are on opposite sides of the world at the moment. If we go in there and just attack these creations it is not likely to solve anything and will most likely make things worse.”

Michael said nothing in reply.

“Lucifer showed us how to hide ourselves well enough,” Seraqual stated, “Instead of speaking to him we could go down there and watch whatever it is he is doing. I am not sure I could stand another conversation with either of them.”

“So we lower ourselves to their level?” Michael snarled, “Hiding and lying?”

“I do not like it anymore than you do,” I countered. “But it is perhaps the only way we will find out the truth. He seems to feel that we do nothing but betray and mock him so why would he enlighten us to what he is planning.”

Michael tightened his jaw, bronze colored armor surrounded him again and scowled at us, “Brothers, are the rest of you in agreement?”

Hesitant nods came from the remains of my family, “Fine,” He growled, “Let us cower in the shadows then.”

We shifted into pure energy and with silent thoughts decided who would go where to spy on Elohim and his new creations, mirrored the world around us, blended and listened. I hovered by a winged human like creation that bore more than a passing resemblance to Michael's appearance in his walking around form, same red hair, same green eyes. It's wings were white and stretched from it's heels to well above it's head. It stood at the edge of a large forest, some sort of weapon in hand and appeared to be guarding the forest from intruders. It's face was blank although it's dark green eyes never stopped moving from side to side. I drew closer to it, it tensed and turned it's head in my direction. I moved several feet in either direction. It looked confused as if it felt that I was there but since it could not actually see me was unsure as what actions it should take. I flowed into the nearest tree, becoming one with it in such a way that only my brothers should be able to sense me. The winged creature's eyes slowly shifted as it narrowed it's eyes in thought.

“Father, I sense something.” It spoke. It's eyes widened and it nodded it's head as if someone was speaking to it. “It's gone now but I felt I needed to inform you. Thank you. I live to serve.” It relaxed and resumed looking off into the distance.

“Remiel,” Michael's astonished voice whispered to me, “They can sense us.”

“I know. Meld into a tree or rock. That seems to block their ability to feel our presence.”

“This one looks like you,” Michael continued.

“I am looking at a rougher version of you with wings at the moment.”

“What is this?” Seraqual's horrified voice reached me. “There are seven of them aren't there?”

“Yes,” Uriel confirmed. “Come to me. Elohim has appeared, with Adam and female who is not Lillith.”