Preview to the sequel: Sugar & Spice

Here is the longer synopsis to the second book named Sugar & Spice. We will continue the story of Aria Willows and Tom Landry, with new characters as well as old ones.

 We will continue the story of Aria Willows and Tom Landry, with new characters as well as old ones

With fall fast approaching it's been months since Aria left her hometown for Hudson University. Still on the quest to be the heroine for women Aria it taken under Laura Patterson's wing to the path to greatness.

But when Aria is approached with an accusation her world changes. Soon Hudson University is stricken with a scandal, of the sexual kind, and the accused is none other than Aria's new heroine Laura Patterson herself. Alongside a hungry group of sophomore students Aria and Jane are desperate to find out the truth whether they like it or not.

For Tom Landry life has been tough since Aria Willow's departure. Even with a new office and promotion he isn't happy but his friends try to persuade him to start dating. Tom thinks about it until he gets the message he's been waiting for: Aria Willow's is coming back and she wants to see him.

This time Tom needs to decide if he's going to tell her how much he loves her, because the clock is ticking and other suitors are fighting for her attention.