viii

"So? What's next huh? You stab me in the back again or what?" He asked, eyeing her.
The fireplace was crackling in the corner of the room, the window was open, and let in the chilly air of the summer night. After all the commotion caused earlier in the evening, (y/n) captured Tom in a room so that they could talk in privacy. She was still thinking about the "I love you" bomb she dropped on him when she was choking the life out of Bellatrix.

"No, perhaps sorry won't fix everything, but maybe this can," she whispered in his ear. Tom was sitting on the edge of the bed. His clear and light weight shirt was covering his muscular body. She swayed her hips left and right as she approached him.
(y/n) stood in front of his closed, legs. He swung his hand behind him for support as he leaned back to stare into her cold, glassy eyes.
"Don't look at me like that" he said huskily, she pouted and rested her hands on his shoulders, as she caressed his neck with her slim fingers.
"Like what?" She asked defiantly, he smirked and spread his legs. He grabbed her by her behind and gripped her tightly.
"Like you're going to moan my name all night long." She shuddered under his touch, he was not wrong when he said, he was the only one that could make her feel this way.

He flipped her over on the bed, and pinned her hand above her head.
"I think you're wearing too much clothing huh princess?" He said seductively, his voice making her drool. She was already so aroused, when they were just getting started. He started to ferociously kiss her swollen ruby lips. She pressed her hot body into his, to hint him how impatient she was. He chuckled and breathed on her neck, enough to see the hair rise up, Tom then reached and tilted her neck, and stared to kiss, nible and bite the sensitive skin. At this point (y/n) was breathless but when he hit that nervous spot, she couldn't control the moan that escaped her lips. So soft but piercing enough for him to hear and leave love bites all over to claim that she was his.
"I hope that Gryffindor sees all these marks I left on you, maybe it's the only thing that can't compare to the Dark mark." He winked, she stared into his dark and lustful eyes.
"Tom, please... I need it." She pleaded to him. He released his grip on her so that her hands could roam his body. He sat up, her legs still pinned by Tom's weight. She looked up at him and said nothing. All she did was unbuttoned his shirt as fast as her hands allowed her to. Tom then grabbed her by her neck and kissed her savagely. She couldn't take this heat anymore. She needed it more than ever. Just thinking about it drove her mad. As if he read her thoughts, Tom threw her on the bed, and after he muttered something under his breath. (y/n) was tied up to the bed frame by some kind of invisible string.
"Let's see how much you can handle." He snickered.

"Fuck Tom you drive me mad. Just please... please just end me already." She practically begged him.
"Look at you, begging for my cock, when I barely even touched you. You must craving me huh?" She nodded, but he seemed unsatisfied with her answer,
"Talk to me baby girl, use your words," he asked her, as he slowly made his way up to her. He ripped her shirt open with the mere force of his long, skinny hands. She gasped, and she felt a little wetness on the fabric of her panty. God he is killing me. Tom threw the shirt somewhere in the dark corner of the room and stared to attack her breasts. She wasn't prepared for his touch that she just laid in schock, her back arched, as his tongue traced her valley and the space between her boobs.
"Please Tom, I can't take it anymore," she cried, he laughed and met her eyes, as his mouth went deeper, until she felt him fumbling with the hem of her panties. Here it comes.
"Eager aren't we?" He asked. God he was perfect. No, not perfect. No one was perfect. But he was the closest thing to perfect. In that moment, all that mattered was them and their undeniable heat.
He removed her panties to expose her sensitive area to the chilly summer air floating around the room. Her body temperature rose up and heated her body. When Tom's hand roamed her body as he aligned himself to her entrance. He could feel as of the sun was living inside of her. As he slid into her. Their moans filled the room, echoing in the walls.
"Fuck, (y/n), you're so tight for me. You're so perfect for me. Look at you, so eager for my touch." He stared to rock his hips back slowly, letting her time to adjust. When she discreetly nodded for him to continue, he pushed himself in and out of her, and his pace quickened in a few seconds. She was a moaning mess under him,
"Fuck Tom Fuck. You fuck me so well, so well," she tried to mutter, she grabbed him by the neck and bent him down, "No one, and I mean no one, could do me over like you do." He answered with a few grunts as he continued to thrust into her vulnerable and fragile body. Beads of sweat was dripping from his forehead, and his curly chocolate locks fell into his face. Making the moment even more raw and intense.
"Shit princess, I'm gonna come. You'll come with daddy?" He ushered, as he pounded even harder, he made sure that the whole manor heard when she cried out his name.
"Blimey Tom, I'm right by your side-" she gasped and he knew that she couldn't hold on for much longer. He leaned down and whispered in her ears,
"Moan my name so loud when you come  they'll hear it from Hogwarts. Go on princess, come on my cock." She didn't need to be told twice. As she exploded, and her deafening cries erupted in the night. The echoed carried them away and sometime soon they faded away. Tom then came right the moment he felt her release, their juices mixing together beautifully.
He panted and kissed her one more time before he dropped by her side on the bed, as they pulled the thin sheet over their nude bodies.
"That was..." She was speechless.
He looked at her and his eyes were those of a softer tone.
"Please don't do that again, I care about you so so much (y/n) you can't imagine. Please." He looked so vulnerable, like a child lost, looking for his mum. He was desperate, he needed her as much as she needed him. Maybe he killed because he felt so lost. She wasn't justifying his murders. But, maybe it could make him more forgivable. She loved him. Maybe not him. Maybe he didn't know what love felt like, maybe he didn't have the guts to say it. But she prayed and hoped it was there. The boy she fell in love at Hogwarts. She kissed him tenderly, and eventually stolen kissed and love bites, turned into another the round of intense and hardcore stamina.

Somewhere in the dorm room of the Gryffindor boys. A silent moan, passed through the tinted windows and rung into a certain William's ears. The voice was so familiar that it jerked him up. He panted as the dream slowly faded as he regained memory. Probably the shrieking shack, he thought to himself. Though the moan stayed in the back of his head. 

"Next time please be more discreet and quiet when y'all have sex, some of us are trying to get some rest," retorted Theodora at breakfast under her breath. (y/n)'s eyes grew wide, as she nudged her best friend under the table. She put a finger to her lips to discourage her to continue. Abraxas was sneering in the corner and lightly laughed. Tom was deeply blushing and tried to hide his face in his buttered toast. For the first time in a long time everything felt normal. Her best friend was there. Her friends were there. Her lover was there. And for (y/n), that was all that mattered. Until someone pushed the wide sodden doors open.

"Why do you run from your problems all the time?" Recalled the masculine voice. All the death eaters around the table stood up and took out their wands, pointing it at the intruder. She recognized him. It was William.
"You're just not the same anymore," he said sadly.
She wore a smile like a loaded gun, reached her hand to grab those of Tom and glanced at Theodora. She adverted her eyes back at the intruder and showed him her neck. He gasped and glanced at Tom who was clearly enjoying the spectacle.
"This is who I am, nobody told you to like it." (y/n) answered.