Ranveer & Ananya (Part-2)

Start from the beginning

"Ohhh nooo! Enough!! I can't take another" she screamed.

"No other way and I am sorry" I said and jabbed the needle. She screamed and I pulled it out.

"Ouch.. That hurts" she said and turned towards me.

"Still I need your blood work" I said looking at her. She looked at me immediately in shock.

"No. I don't want it." she ordered.

"I am going to call Kabir for doing that" I informed her and she immediately brightened her face.

"Wow, ask him to come along with the icecream" she said like a kid. Wow!! She is cute.

I nodded my head and called him. After few minutes, he entered with his bright smile.

"Hi sister, hello Veer" he said as soon as he stepped infront of us.

"Where is my icecream?" she asked towards him. He was looking at me shocked.

"You still remember that? Okay, I will buy you in the evening. Now, let him do his work" he said sitting in the bed beside her.

"Fine. Do it" she said and closed her eyes tightly. We both smiled at her antics.

I prepared for the test and I took her arm. I found a vein and wiped it. She hissed in pain when I inserted. I took the blood I needed and wiped her arm.

"Okay be with her till I come. I will be back in few minutes " I said and started moving to the lab.

After an hour, I went back to the room and she was laying in the bed. Kabir went before because of some emergency. She is awake. Slowly I sat in the chair beside the bed. She looked at me and smiled.

We were talking continuously. She is very talkative and here I thought she is a calm person. I like her way of talking, I just feel like I want to hear her voice all the time.

In the afternoon, I gave her lunch and we both ate together. She is making me laugh all the times by saying all kinds of jokes. I am slowly attracting towards her.

After that, I gave her an injection which she refused at first and then allowed me. Now, she is sleeping peacefully and I am looking at her beautiful face.

Later that evening, I was immersed in my phone. I looked towards her and I can tell that she is shivering while sleeping. So immediately I went towards her and touched her cheeks. Oh god! It's burning like hell.

I called the nurse and I checked all her vitals. Her temperature is very high and I was really panicked. I just tried to wake her up and she did after few minutes of calling her name.

She just smiled at me but my face was showing full panic mode. I asked the nurse to call Kabir immediately. She went out.

"What happened?" Ananya asked confusion taken over all her face.

"You are burning up. It is not supposed to come when I am treating you." I said. Realization hits her and she touched her head.

She tried to wake up but she itself laid down immediately. "My body is paining" she said closing her eyes.

"I know, just calm down. Don't worry" I said to conform her. But the problem is I am freaking out here.

Kabir entered along with the nurse and I informed him the situation.

"Okay, we will take her blood and see. We have to inform the chief about this and we need to do a spinal tap tomorrow because she has a excess fluid in her back and I don't know how she is going to react." he said to me and I just nodded at him. Ananya was looking at us curiously. She didn't heard anything we talked.