Chapter 10 ~ Never Wanted Her To Know

BEFORE I SAY ANYTHING... I JUST WANNA SAY A HUGE THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU WHO KEEP READING & VOTING & COMMENTING & INBOXING ME REALLY SWEET THINGS, IT'S WHAT KEEPS ME GOING THROUGH THE DAY :)
Keep it up please! :)

I love you all!
I hope you all had an amazing 2014! Lets bring it on 2015!!
Have an amazing time reading this lovelies!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Chapter 10
Never Wanted Her To Know

Dawn's POV

"Ill be taking the boy now. Vlad," he paused. "Throw the girl." He spoke with a simple flick of the wrist.

I felt myself being picked up then a hundred of sharp glass bits pierced into my side. I screamed as they hit me.

I was falling to my death.

- - -

I didnt scream, or yell, but while falling, I saw his face.

Tony.

He tried to reach out for me, but I was to far. I let a little tear fall as I shut my eyes and said

"Goodbye Tony. Goodbye Luke. Goodbye Avengers. I love you." I shut my eyes tight before more tears escaped.

I was so close to hitting the ground, so close to ending it, but of course something caught me.

I expected a heavy impact but instead I felt someone grab my arms and hug me close to them. I never opened my eyes. Yet.. I was in total shock I didn't know what to do so I stayed completely still.

"Dawn, please, please.." I heard someone says and then I felt a pair of hands grab mine.

"Tony, give her some space," Widow said in a whisper.

"No!" he shouted back. "No... she's the only thing that I have right now..."

"What about Pepper?" Captain asked.

"Dawn's blood, I need her more."

"T-Tony?" I tried to speak but it ended up being a cough.

"Dawn!" He screamed

"Ow! Tone it down Tony!" I said harshly.

"Come with me." he whispered in my ear. "Be back soon." I'm guessing he said that to the others.

-

I didn't open my eyes as he held me close. I didn't open my mouth as we flew. I appeared dead, just I was breathing.

I felt Tony lowering me down to the ground as he held onto my head, making sure it didn't touch the floor or whatever.

"Dawn, please." Tony said. It sounded like he was about to- or already was, crying.

"Dawn, please. I can't lose you to!" he said.

"You didn't lose me." I mumbled just under a whisper. I'm guessing he didn't hear me over his loud sobbing so I repeated myself, this time adding more.

"You didn't lose me, and there's a pretty good chance you won't." I said letting my eyes flutter open slowly.

I was met with a pair of swollen red ones. Tony's of course, but his crying ones. I felt bad for him, really. He only has me and pepper, and Jarvis of course.

"Oh Dawn!" Tony sobbed hugging me close to him.

"Tony..." I said after his grip started to loosen. I hung onto his shoulders. "Where's Luke? What happened?"