i cant express this ENOUGH

TW// miscarriages and death this is sad you don't really have to read but next chapter won't be posted till halloween so ❤️ i'm sorry!! i'll try to make it happier i promise :(

"mingi please, i'm trying my best here." for a pregnant man yunho was really trying his hardest to make sure his babies looked all dressed up an nice, it was the first time they'd actually be celebrating halloween! it was the best! and honestly his kids were living. jaehee was a doctor, junhui was a monkey (i was dressed as a monkey once 😔), and meili was a cat.

mingi was dressing the other little baby, him and mingi decided to dress up as pirates, and their little seojun as the parrot. mingi couldnt help but awe at his little baby. "yunho lookie! isnt he then cutest?" yunho fixed up the last triplet and turned over to their small baby.

"oh my god he's so precious.." yunho picked up the baby carefully and teared up slightly. "baby, there's no need to cry" yunho chuckles softly and caressed the small baby's cheek. "i know it's just.." yunho smiles softly. "i feel like i'm getting a second chance..." yunho chuckles sadly.

"he looks exactly like my baby" yunho held the small child close to himself.

"what do you mean baby?" yunho couldn't find the words to say, but yeosang had just stepped into the room to play with the children, mingi mouthed to get them juice, so yeosang did exactly that.

"my baby would've been 5 years old..." mingi looked at yunho and then thought back to the triplets age.

"i had named him jeong hajoon.." yunho looks up at mingi sadly. "before the triplets i was pregnant."  yunho smiles. "i thought that i would've settled down with that guy, that maybe he was the one... so i let him get me pregnant..."

"i was in love, head over heels, oh god we even had our future planned out.." yunho chuckles. "by the time i gave birth to him he was beautiful.. but.. he didn't have long.." yunho looked down at seojun.

"he was born prematurely, and had severe respiratory problems, and the doctors could only keep him alive for so long.." yunho sniffled.

"and... when i had him i felt so sad, because my ex, left me after finding out, so i was all alone, and i stayed with hajoon every step of the way, when he was born he was so beautiful, i still have everything i would've given him.

"jeong hajoon was my first, but not my last... he died november 28, he was only two days old when he passed, but i still held him close to me to make sure he knew what his papa's warmth felt like.."  yunho smiles as he remembers.

"then there after him i meet another guy who i fell in love with, he accidentally knocked me up and i was afraid, i should've been afraid..." yunho holds the child close to himself. "during my fifth month i lost her, she would've been four" yunho suggs sadly.

"then i met the triplets father. i was over the moon because we planned to stay together, we planned to have kids.. we would've been married by now too, but his parents pulled him away and i felt i had some part in that, it's why meili has a chinese name, it was the name he wanted for one of them if they were girls.." yunho sniffled and grinned sadly.

"mingi, i'm too afraid to lose another, i didn't even think i'd meet someone new after the triplets father had gone away.. mingi i'm afraid this is only month four.. but i don't wanna lose another.. i know the triplets were a success but they came in three, i'm afraid i cant carry one, and i want to carry to turn min, i wanna hold him or her and tell my baby everything is alright and that daddy is here, i don't wanna lose anymore mingi..."

".. seojun looks exactly like hajoon, so perfect and precious." mingi stares at yunho in awe, never in his life has he ever heard yunho speak of that. it takes courage to speak like that, to speak of something so horrible.. but it's like he was comfortable with mingi.

"yunho baby, i'm sorry..." mingi held yunho close. "i know it's hard, it's super hard, i may not know how it feels, but i do know it hurts. and no matter what i'll always love you.." mingi said and panicked slightly.

"i-i mean you don't have to say it back now, i just-" mingi was cut off with a kiss.

"i love you too mingi, and i hope in the future, we can be together forever." yunho smiles softly.

"forever"

a/n
I WAS REREADING THE BOOK AND REALIZED I NAMED MEILI KYUNGMI BEFORE IDK IF YALL NOTICED BUT I FIXED IT NOW (hopefully) 😭😭 I HOPE YALL WERENT CONFUSED AF BC I WAS 'M SORRY

also i know this is a ateez book but
#ThankYouWoojin
it's nine or none.