a date?

yunho rushes home after he departs from the strang- mingi, after he departs from mingi.yunho couldn't shake this strange feeling from his stomach, it's filled with butterflies and his mind is somewhere else. focusing wasn't what yunho was doing that day.

"dad! who was that man? was he your boyfriend? are we gonna have a new dad? IS HE YOUR FUCK BUDDY." yunho looked over to junhui and almost screams at the child. he bends down to his height and asks him where he learned it from.

"well uncle seonghwa was saying something about it over the phone, he was 'spilling the tea'  i didn't understand half of what uncle said, but i'm pretty sure that seonghwa and his boo thang!" yunho short circuited. he was in shock, where was junhui learning all of this and how did he reMEMBER IT.

"junhui, never say that again, or else you're grounded and uncle san won't bring you that shiber 2.0 that he promised you." the child gasps. "i'm sorry daddy! i promise i'll be good fivever! i love you!!" yunho smiles and picks up the child and puts him in the car like the rest of the children.

"i love you too, monkey."

•••

"seonghwa i have a date with this man and it's not at mcdonald's, can you believe that!" yunho was basically screaming to seonghwa. "i have to get ready! oh my god what am i gonna wear? where is he taking me? oh my god seonghwa help!" seonghwa chuckles and looks over to yunho.

"well what do you know about this guy?" yunho shrugs. "his name is mingi, he likes my children and he's taking me on a date." seonghwa rolls his eyes. "so you know nothing and you're going on a date with this mystery man you met at the supermarket? sounds like a set up to a horror movie if you ask me." seonghwa raises his eyebrow as he looks through yunhos closet.

"but you're lucky i'm help you and love you because you're my brother, my idiot brother that should think twice before offering a stranger mcdonald's and then going on a date with this stranger to probably somewhere fancy, that's why we're wearing something nice tonight. do you mind wearing black slacks and a white shirt, that fits every occasion, also because that's all you have." yunho nods as seonghwa tosses him the clothes.

"go get ready while i check on the children and start dinner with mom, she should be home by now looking over the children. so get ready and i'll be back." was yunho overreacting? yes, very much, it was just a date to a restaurant right? oh did yunho think wrong.

••
it was time for the date and yunho was nowhere near prepared, he couldn't grasp the thought of going out with a stranger he met at the grocery store! but the stranger was hot, much more than hot actually, stunning, drop dead gorgeous, absolutely— you get the point don't you? ANYWAYS.

yunho watched as a black car with hella tinted windows pulls up in front of his house, a man steps out and it was him, the most stunning man he had ever seen. song mingi. mingi walks up to the door and makes sure he got the right house before knocking. yunho was trying not to panic, but that wasn't working out so well.

"seonghwa how do i look?" seonghwa gave the younger a thumbs up. yunho, who was nervous, opens the door and slowly let out the breath he didn't know he was holding in. "h-hi, y-you look nice.." yunho stutters and mentally curses.

"you look nicer." mingi chuckles and looks at yunho. "shall we leave?" yunho nods and mingi steps back and yunho steps forward, almost closing the door before he heard his child say "use protection" yunho opened the door and looked at meili seriously.

"where'd you learn that?"

"uncle seonghwa!"

yunho rolls his eyes and closes the door. he stares at mingi softly. "sorry about her, she and junhui have a big mouth." mingi chuckles. "no worries, they're really cute anyways, now come on, i have a spectacular night planned."

yunho smiles.

this is what he's waited for.

//
a/n:
hey y'all, idk if this is good, but it's abt to get juicy next chapter so watch out ❤️

twt: vcidbibi
ig: vcidjae