maybe more than a date.

yunho was laughing alongside mingi and clings onto him. he hadn't felt this happy in over 3 years, he get comfort in mingi, there was something with mingi that he just absolutely adored. mingi was authentic, he wasn't afraid of being himself around yunho, because yunho gave him this warm feeling in the pit of his stomach.

"yunho.." mingi started into yunhos eyes, getting lost in them not noticing he was leaning in, or noticing the fact that he was already kissing yunho. when he pulled away for air yunho pulled him right back in, arms wrapped around mingi's neck, wanting more and more as time progressed.

mingi kisses down yunhos neck, sucking at nipping at the skin, hands finding their way under yunhos shirt, pinning him again the couch they had been sitting on. yunhos brain was traveling faster than his mouth, the only words he could moan out, were:

"take me"

•••
yunho woke up the next morning in mingi's arms, he closed his eyes again hoping to fall asleep again, so the other could wake him up later but he sadly failed. instead he woke up mingi by turning around to face mingi.

"good morning." mingi's voice was raspy, he smiles and kisses yunho's forehead. "hey baby, you're awake, finally." mingi smiles and kisses yunhos forehead. "let's get up, for breakfast baby." yunho whines and shakes his head and clings onto mingi, making sure if he tried getting up, that he couldn't.

"okay, just a little more time, we have a big day ahead of us." mingi strokes yunhos hair and smiled. "beautiful.."

after a few minutes, aka an hour of yunho clinging onto mingi, they finally get up, yunho pouts as mingi gets dressed, not wanting to do any work. "baby, you can wear my clothes they smell like me and they're big, so come on baby." yunho smiles and nods.

"do i have to walk though, it kinda hurts, you did go rough." mingi rolls his eyes, this was yunhos attempt in trying to get carried and it worked. mingi walked over to yunho and carefully picked him up. "it's your fault babe! maybe you should've gone slower!" mingi rolls his eyes. "but you enjoyed it didn't you, baby?" yunho blushes and hides his face in mingi's chest.

"i'm right" mingi puts yunho down near the closet and picks out some clothes for yunho to dress up in. but first let's backtrack a bit.

mingi was a business man, from the outside he seemed like a normal guy, he wasn't an extravagant man, but he was a man that knew what he was doing. he owned a company called shs entertainment, he built it with he two other friends hongjoong and san, who were very protective of mingi because let's be honest, mingi was clumsy most of the time.

he was a baby in an adult body, so that's why he had his friends being over protective. anyways, mingi was the head ceo while hongjoong was a vocal/rap coach and san was a dance coach, they both helped out the trainees and were never harsh unless they needed to be. that's why mingi is a soft man, he surrounded himself with soft people and never let his smile falter.

and being the ceo means having a bunch of money, which mingi didn't really want, so he basically bought his parents a house they could settle down in while he lived in an apartment. mingi was a simple and humble man. he never made a deal about ANYTHING. that was until he met yunho at the grocery store.

he was in the bread aisle when he spotted a little girl looking at the pickle display. he walked over to her and asked her where her parents were and he just shrugged, he assumed she wasn't old enough to talk, but could understand what he was saying.  so when he saw a man crying in the aisle with two other identical children he literally thanked the lords.

he didn't wanna be stuck with a child alone, he never wanted children to begin with.. until he met yunho. seeing the single father work so hard to please his children, that was something mingi admired, something he could've never done without a significant other. that's why mingi took a liking into yunho, he saw something in his eyes that sparked a fire.

he knew he loved yunho, he knew he was to follow his heart and yunho? yunho is his heart.